Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

This may be totally random, but . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahn ne

PostSubject: This may be totally random, but . . .   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 am

There is a fly laying on it's back sun tanning on my desk. :/

Aaaand he can't get up. ( o - o );

**On another note: I finally dyed my hair.
I don't have a camera right now, though; but I can't wait to show all of youuu~

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This may be totally random, but . . .   Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 am

Suntanning himself to death, it seems. Fun times.
Looking forward to seeing the hair Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: This may be totally random, but . . .   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Yeah, he wants to be tannn. (:

He's still there, after all this time. ( x __ x )
Maybe I should help him?

AAAAHHH.
I look nice with dark hair, actually.
So I think I might keep this, since I am getting better at my makeup (a little, anyway).
So you can still tell, you know?

And once my hair is as long as the girl in your avatar, HiKitty,
I will lighten it! O:

Or maybe sonner (since my hair grows slow).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ichigokeiki~

PostSubject: Re: This may be totally random, but . . .   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 am

hahaah, random indeed ='D I'm afraid of flies >_< I;m such a wuss Razz whenever a fly is near the computer I just run away and hopes it flies away... I'm a lost case =D

I don't knwo how you look like, but I want to see your hair! XD *wants to dye her hair too*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.puricute.com/profile/233527?x.strawberry.x.heaven.x
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: This may be totally random, but . . .   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 pm

I finally moved, and am starting to unpack.
Therefore I should be showing my hair off soon. (:

Ichigokeiki: O: Flies are so harmless, though.
But they can be pretty gross. xD

I guess my love for BUG-type Pokemon, make me hate bugs a tad less.
. . . (but only a tad.) sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ichigokeiki~

PostSubject: Re: This may be totally random, but . . .   Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:07 am

I know they;re harmless, but but but... *shrugs* yuck!

haha, only a tad :p and I never liked bug pokemon Surprised not even beautifly and especially in diamond I can't get the freaking bugpkmn from the honey trees T~T I always forget I slathered honey on them sweatdrop still need to get soul silver ^^*

I want to dye my hair too =D but I already did that like a month/two months ago... I forgot when xD I wanna try the prettia dye <3 have you ever heard of that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.puricute.com/profile/233527?x.strawberry.x.heaven.x
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: This may be totally random, but . . .   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 am

~ichigokeiki~ wrote:
I know they;re harmless, but but but... *shrugs* yuck!

haha, only a tad :p and I never liked bug pokemon Surprised not even beautifly and especially in diamond I can't get the freaking bugpkmn from the honey trees T~T I always forget I slathered honey on them sweatdrop still need to get soul silver ^^*

I want to dye my hair too =D but I already did that like a month/two months ago... I forgot when xD I wanna try the prettia dye <3 have you ever heard of that?

I'm not getting soul silver--I'm just gonna wait for black and white. ;D
I'm a grass/bug trainer. ;D I love it.

Even back when I played Yu-Gi-Oh!, I'd use the bugs, haa haa. xDD

Prettia . . . never? What's so unique about it? (: <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ichigokeiki~

PostSubject: Re: This may be totally random, but . . .   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:27 pm

oh, tehe, I never specialized in one certain type of pokemon, just used whatever works best for me Razz yeaah, the only reason why I want soulsilver is because I used to have pokemon silver when I was little and all my legendaries from blue and crystal and such were on there, but then the game decided to crash and I lost all of them Crying or Very sad apparently I wasn;t the only one with this problem, cause when I looked on the internet i read that a lot of ppl with silver got their save file deleted >_>

I haven't heard about black and white btw n_n gonna look that up later then =D *hehe, they ran out of precious jewels, so they're using colour again* and I;ve never played a ygo game before :'D I only watch the abridged series XD

to be honest I don't really know prettia either XD it;s a japanese hair dye brand and instead of a liquid it uses foam to dye your hair, I looked up some vids and it seems like fun :p or else I want to try the palty dyes <3 I just want to ahve a hair dye that is designed for asian hair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may be totally random, but . . .   

Back to top Go down

This may be totally random, but . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1