Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~ichigokeiki~

PostSubject: Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:01 am

No seriously, I want some XD I know yesasia sold a few popteens a lil while ago, but now they just have one issue. It drives me mad not to ahve an azn fashion magazine TwT I would like to get some online sites with popteen, popsister, ranzuki, egg, vivi etc etc =D NO SCANS! and if this helps: I live in europe btw Wink

kisses for you! x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.puricute.com/profile/233527?x.strawberry.x.heaven.x
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:13 pm

I recommend Royal Quartz:

http://www.royalquartz.com/

They ship world-wide except for Italy. If they don't have the magazine you want, you can email them to request it be added to their next vendor order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:14 pm

idk if they have this store in europe but i get mine from a japanese book store called 'book off' you can also get them in another japanese store called 'mitsuwa'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 pm

himegyaru wrote:
idk if they have this store in europe but i get mine from a japanese book store called 'book off' you can also get them in another japanese store called 'mitsuwa'

I think there's a couple Book Off stores in Paris. It's good if you want older, used magazines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 pm

This is a question I have been meaning to ask; so thank you! (: <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ichigokeiki~

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:22 am

giuliam, thanks for the link! I really like it n_n too bad for the high shipping cost >_>

I never heard of book off and mitsuwa though ='( but thank you anyway! maybe it was smarter of me to say I live in the netherlands :p I just remembered there IS a japanese shop somewhere in the netherlands, I know they have jrock mags, but I don't know about gal ones, must go check it out soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.puricute.com/profile/233527?x.strawberry.x.heaven.x
MayKayLove

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:01 pm

I bought it on eeeeebay Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?   

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy your gyaru magazines?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1