Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: help!!!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:59 pm

I need new glasses cuz my perscription changed and i what something stylish. i like black glasss but it doesnt work with my skin tone. im black but im not that dark. lets just say i get mistaken of a mexican somtimes. but i want something to show of the gyaru look too. tnx
Back to top Go down
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Try and get purple or pink rims they can look very stylish, equally so could a nice blue colour.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Get thick rims too, don't get those awful little wire things, they look so ridiculous. As someone who wears prescription glasses too, I've got to say that you should defo get glasses you're a 100% about and that you look good in Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 am

I've seem some gyarus wearing squarish glasses, if that's what you're asking. (:

But I agree with Yan Yan and HiKitty. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Hikitty wrote:
Get thick rims too, don't get those awful little wire things, they look so ridiculous. As someone who wears prescription glasses too, I've got to say that you should defo get glasses you're a 100% about and that you look good in Wink

THIS. I hate wire-looking frames. I think people get those to down-play the fact they have glasses, when it's still really obvious you have something sitting on your face, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:52 pm

If you're so embarrassed by your glasses that you have to downplay them, ffs just get contacts xD Seriously. Glasses can be an awful blow to your self-esteem in like, high school, but that's all the more reason to get a statement pair that are actually fashionable!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixieromamba91

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 am

Ouch. I have wire frames for glasses, and I actually are in love with them. I don't think they're that bad actually if you pick frames that look good on your face. Wire frams can be fashionable, as long as you find a pair that are cute. Mine are bright orange like my favorite wig.
My glasses:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000004810839
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:55 am

Yeah they're wire frames, but that being said they're thicker than the majority I've personally seen. I just hate the wire frames that are just pretty much wire, with no colour or any attempt to make them look nicer. But still, I prefer thick frames, but definitely not those 'nerd glasses' xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixieromamba91

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 am

Ok I get what you're saying. I had wire ones back on grade school, not cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000004810839
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 am

I used to have them and it just looked like I had lines drawn on my face in the shape of glasses, it was simply just ridiculous xD They were too small for my face too, the actual crippling shame!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixieromamba91

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:01 am

I had that happen to me too. I had lines imprinted in my skin everynight when I went to sleep. T-T
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 am

I only had to wear them to see the whiteboard, but whenever I opened them and had to put them on I had to pull them past the angle they were meant to open too. Just a little, but I was always worried they'd snap and ping back on my face! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: thanks   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:59 pm

yeah i ordered some glasses ill show the pic later but thanks to al the peps who replyed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help!!!   

Back to top Go down

help!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Casual :: General Discussion-
Jump to: