Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

you think my scar will heal up?
yes
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
no
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
clover

PostSubject: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:10 am

hi ppl!! >w< new here stumbled on this site while i was searching for some idea to change my hair

seriously i so bored of it already
domokun gah gah gah
its always been this black shade that seems to be tea brown when theres light on it
i've had bangs for so long i cant remember
the short type that goes over your eyebrows? fancyyy just kiddin ugly when you have a round face T^T

hehe im so sad why is my face round??

stuck with it for life
but of course i will never do plastic surgery, the very mention of it scares me.

:affraid:
here is how it looks: i've decided to grow out my bangs for the summer but i have allways done the poof thing on my head its so boring ~^~ boring

sorry guys im sorta the scared to post my foto on web type cuz i might scare you with my super plainess~~
👽

I have been wondering about dye-ing my hair to a lighter shade of brown
perhaps these? just using platys macaroon beige and milk tea brown as reference ^----^

or is it a bad idea? since once you dye your hair you're pretty much going to be addicted to it

maybe highlighting my hair would be better?

I'm so bored of my look its the same evryday T----T wahh
i hav an iron curler at home but i dun really kno what styles to do so i rarely use it *___*
I'm sry for making this post so long and tedious but help me out ppl? pretty please ^U^

Oh i guess even if i dun wanna post my pic on,
you guys will hav no idea what will suit me if you dont kno what i look like
here it is: plz dunt laugh i have this weird mark on my forehead becuz i hurt it 5 days ago T^T
and im really proud that its healing up so fast, plz i hope it doesnt leave a scar >----<

thankyou for reading i hope youll help this poor scarred person out?
:afro: :afro: :afro:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 am

clover wrote:

I love this hairstyle, it would suit you, I think Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:01 am

i like ur face shape. it doesnt look round. MINE is round(and i have chubby cheeks which is even worse)

i think since ur bangs are now long, you should make them into side bangs. they look good on basically everyone.

as for hair dye, my hair used to be your hair colour and when i first dyed it it barely made any difference(the result on the box...LIES!) so you should prob go a shade or 2 lighter than u really want. i used med. blonde and its still brown but watever. and u should use a colour with ash in the name, like light ash brown or something so ur hair wont become reddish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Tsubasa has amazing hair! *-*

That shade would suit you well, as would the cut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clover

PostSubject: Re: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:20 am

thnx ppl. for replying and giving me advise. i'm on a long and tedious journey to shape myself up. i have dreams that i want to achieve keep on going everyone!! ^---^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mademoisellem

PostSubject: Re: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Post a pic if you decide to fix your hair!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clover

PostSubject: to mademoisellem   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 am

i did post a picture. but do you mean that i should post a picture of the back of my head since ive already posted one of my face? :face:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 am

clover wrote:
i did post a picture. but do you mean that i should post a picture of the back of my head since ive already posted one of my face? :face:
NI think she means a picture of your new hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clover

PostSubject: Re: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 am

nyahaha that was my lastest hair. my mom wouldnt let me change that easily. i probably have to grow it longer before i cut it, maybe around 3 months later. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?   

Back to top Go down

Back to school already, suggestions for my hair?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1