Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KiWiMUSUME<3

PostSubject: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:29 pm

I've been dying to know, are they still around coz I'm just not sure. I really hope they are but my friend's cousin lives in Japan and says she hasn't seen any D: I just really need to know :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yukarinn0207
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:44 pm

hmmm.. some people i know say they are, and some say they aren't.... But they'lle probably be back in about 5 years if they aren't.

http://mixi.jp/show_profile.pl?id=16616292&from=navi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forever-gyaru.forumotion.com
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 pm

manba????what do you mean i so thought they were???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiWiMUSUME<3

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:24 am

Yamanba I think is a more.. extreme style. I'm not sure though, I could be getting confused. Manba is a lot less extreme. I really hope they're around though :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:01 pm

i believe they are...i know the are here! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mengmuffin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:36 am

I know a french blog (ganguro.skyblog.com) from a guy who lives in Tokyo, and he takes pictures of gyaru that he founds in the street...
And I read that they were less manba, yamanba etc.
But gyaru are still in the place xD !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://november-5.skyrock.com/
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:59 pm

cool! i will check that out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowbunny

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:10 pm

My friend lived in Tokyo for a year. He said he saw ya/manbas, ganguros etc. And he was in 109, and he said it was crazy. Im so jealous, I wanna go there too!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sanna89
Tsuyome Ami

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:31 pm

There are some that still continue on a life as a manba,tsuyome manba,banba etc. but most of them are no longer in style because that rebellious feeling has gone now.

I'm sure they'll be back again=]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:31 pm

good i love me some banba! haha~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
su-siu

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:05 pm

There's definately not as many as there were in 2002/4? But there are still are alot of them.

(This is info. I've recieved from my cousin who just recently came back from Japan, if this info is false forgive me!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:32 pm

really? what a pitty...;A;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Gyaru is the fashion manba and yamanba are the sub categories. Manba had evolved from yamanba and is still with us, yamanba is not, they no longer wear face stickers and their hair has change too. Gongoro is a dead style mind you not many people have the guts to even attempt that style. Manba is not gone, it's evolved.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o   

Back to top Go down

Yamanba, gyaru, manba, etc.. Still around? :o
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Gyaru-
Jump to: