Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
b

PostSubject: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

wow im glad im back to this site! it's so much better, neater, and organized!!!

love everyone here, no haters, just support!!!

LUV FG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Some people on Riccoche tend to be a little more harsh, yes.
But I'm sure they mean to help as well.

I'm glad to see you're back though.
Why not go on those sites, for 2x the advice! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

I don't know what you were hoping to get out of Ricoche, but bad-mouthing the site won't help anything. Just saying. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Giuliam wrote:
I don't know what you were hoping to get out of Ricoche, but bad-mouthing the site won't help anything. Just saying. :/

OH, GIU. (:
You're so frequent on both. Wink
You awesome-person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Its not like you had to choose to go to one or the other.... you could of gone on both....

:/ seriously people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Ricoche is where all gyaru newbies generally (not always) start out and they generally can be quite harsh an immature, a lot of more experienced gals moved to other forums or networking sites. Primarily, everyone has to start somewhere and everyone has to learn at some point.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Agreed.
I started out on Ricoche. It wasn't that bad really :/ when I joined it was kinda in the muscle spasm stage of dying, I gather it's picked up again?
The only comments I got were on my nails, and even then it was sound advice ^_^

OT but anyway, glad you're back hun ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iloveyoulolo

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 am

I agree with Gui..badmouthing ricoche won't do anything I started out on that site and both sites have been very helpful the older gals are very helpful and In my own personal experience they were never very mean or harsh to me so idk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lologyaru.blogspot.com
chaudalyn

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Well, I just hope that ricoche will be back online. There's a lot of information there that's needed over here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaudie.net
daryy

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:35 am

I'd say that I made a responsible and well thought out decision. Well done. Smile I will sent you mail about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alsoforum

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 pm

I agree with Gui..badmouthing ricoche won't do anything I started out on that site and both sites have been very helpful the older gals are very helpful and In my own personal experience they were never very mean or harsh to me so idk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!   

Back to top Go down

Can't Believe I Left Forever Gyaru for dumb Riccoche!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1