Rules are here to keep everything running smoothly. Most of these rules are common sense but they are here should you need reminding.
1. Be civil. Not everyone will agree with you so discuss things politely. If you're getting too worked up over a discussion, it's time to take a step back and take a breather.
2. If you ask for critique be prepared for sometimes harsh feedback, not everyone will sugar coat things
3. No harassing or slandering other members
4. Think before you type. Could anything you've written be taken the wrong way or could it be taken offensively? Think about it before you hit send.
5. No Racism/discrimination on the board. The Admins and Moderators don't tolerate any type of discrimination
6. Post in the appropriate areas. It makes it easier for everyone all round.
7. No post bumping/trolling/unnecessary spamming.
8. If you have an issue with a member, take it to PM's. If you can't sort it out between you, talk to the Admins or Monderators about it.
Breaking any of these rules could earn you a warning, suspension or ban. If you think you've been unfairly warned or banned, send one of the admins an email.
And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check