Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Help , please ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junsui

PostSubject: Help , please ^^   Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 am

Hi everyone.
I hope u can help with my hairstyle and suggest something that's good for me.
Here is my latest photo : Clicky here ^^
Ano,my hair right now is a mess. A tiny bit longer and still...a mess. It's thin and there is not much of the hair itself. Even babies have more hair than me xD It is fragile so i cant make permanent waves neither i can use press.
I need something practical. Lenght : below chin at least. I'd like it to look like it has more volume. Even if i have to tease it every day.(maybe i used wrong words , my English is getting worse each year ^^;;; )
So please, help me . If u need better photo to judge,please let me know.
Any kind of help is appreciated.

p.s.i have time to cut my hair until 9th September. ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mademoisellem

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:39 am

Tease the Hair. But brush it out too otherwise it's too messy. Buy that dust powder from osis. It's great! Maybe you could buy some clip on extensions but beware of the length of the extensions, don't get too long. You can always cut them!!! You're really pretty btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaudalyn

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:32 am

Do you have a picture of your face looking at the camera? I have a couple of ideas but I want to make sure it will fit your face shape
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaudie.net
Junsui

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:50 am

here are two photos that are not that recent, but at least i look at the camera ...or close to it xD
Click here ^^
And here ^^;
Thank you for helping me :3 m(_ _)m
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaudalyn

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:57 pm

You're welcome. From the looks of it you have a diamond shaped face like mine.

You're already on the right track with your bangs. My suggestion is to add volume. Start by curling the bangs under with a hair roller like in the scans. Then, Teasing your hair below the crown area will give it a pretty good oomph factor. after wards, Just curl the ends under and separate the curls (pull them apart).

That should help. Give it a try. I would love to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Junsui

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 pm

^great! i don't have to cut my hair then ^^ *rly happy* it's good to hear (read) that. Thank you Smile
I will try it for my brother's wedding. So i'll be photographed for sure :3 I try to get digital versions of photos and post some here Very Happy
Thank you so much. i rly get the idea...exept "scans" ...can u explain where should i look for scans? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junsui

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 pm

@mademoisellem- i forgot to thank you...thanks for advice and of course, thanks for complimenting me Very Happy
btw, i don't know if i'll find good extensions here.But teasing will help a lot. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaudalyn

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Junsui wrote:
^great! i don't have to cut my hair then ^^ *rly happy* it's good to hear (read) that. Thank you Smile
I will try it for my brother's wedding. So i'll be photographed for sure :3 I try to get digital versions of photos and post some here Very Happy
Thank you so much. i rly get the idea...exept "scans" ...can u explain where should i look for scans? :/

Magazine Scans? There's a bunch of places. But for now, look on my blog for scans You can click on the appropriate link and it will download quickly.
Back to top Go down
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Shorter bob-style cuts are good for adding volume to fine and/or thin hair. Teasing fine hair excessively likely isn't a good idea, as it's probably pretty fragile to begin with and prone to splitting and breakage.

If all else fails, and you don't want to cut your hair, consider extensions. You can get clip-ins specifically for adding volume, too.

http://www.hairextensions.com/easivolume.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help , please ^^   

Back to top Go down

Help , please ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Your Gyaru :: Hair-
Jump to: