Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

What's a Gal without her phone?!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss_Juicy

PostSubject: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:28 am

kawaii Oh! I just about died when I saw this..
http://www.chinasaledeal.com/tri-band-camera-wrist-watch-mobile-phone-cck-eg100.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=none&___store=default

Ok, well yes its a bit bulky.. but ITS a watch phone, I hadn't really thought much about watch phones, I didn't even know they made them... but.. they do! Its so cool! I want it for my birthday this year w00t! Where I live people would probably gawk at me if I had a phone like this. Touch Screen, watch, phone, camera, video player/recorder, Mp3 player, has an sd card slot for more storage, email, internet, Uhh!! I'm just in love. 🐰

Has anyone else had a watch phone? If so, feed back :]

Also I watched a review on youtubeee:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecfZuKiB7oA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:50 am

Oh I'd hate it, not to my tastes at all. It would be so easy to misplace it at night or whenever you take it off, and you'd lose so much just through that one thing. It's like with my iPhone, I appreciate it's convenience of being a phone and mp3 in one, but if I lose it, that's both gadgets gone along with it. I prefer to keep my belongings all split up; phone in my pocket, camera in my bag, watch on my wrist etc and minimise my losses due to my forgetful nature.

Also, a phone can be a great accessory and it can go with a casual and a formal outfit because it's just a piece of nice tech, I think with a bulky pink watch going to a formal event like a prom, wedding, or even just clubbing, you'd look ridiculous and have to take it in a bag. That's just my opinion though, if you want it go for it. It is quite cheap for a phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:29 pm

You'd look plain bat shit crazy making a simple call though, talking to your watch, i can't imagine reception or the memory would be too good either.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Hikitty wrote:
I think with a bulky pink watch going to a formal event like a prom, wedding, or even just clubbing, you'd look ridiculous and have to take it in a bag.

That's my thoughts exactly. :3

Though, I think it's a cool idea. Not something that I'd use, but yeah. 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss_Juicy

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 am

Ahh truee sweatdrop I guess I never really thought of the outfit aspect...

I just thought it would be pretty cool to have a watch phone, mostly because I could be easily multi tasking while using it say like driving where its illegal where I live to drive and be on the phone, and it actually has a good bit of memory 2gb internal and a 2gb memory slot

But If I do get this phone, I'd have to use a sim card, which would allow me to switch to another phone if I wanted to, right? (U.S.) :?:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
su-siu

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 am

The whole watch phone thing, their at the same place with me as Bluetooth headsets...

yes, they are good for multitasking so you can use them in the car, and the like and be hands free, but for that issue specifically, your still paying more attention to your phone call then the road.

They just don't appeal to me, I feel like with these types of things, conversations never seem to be very discrete, you never give the majority of your attention to your conversation, and they just like a little strange at times ._.

LOL, but if you like it, then why not? To each their own right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taroldleme010

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:48 am

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tickyluet

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:56 am

To prevent my children addicted to the TV programmes and do harm to their eyes and study after getting the cell phone jammer I also get the RF jammer and by now everything is going on well and I am satisfied with the result.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leresempe

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:21 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of vhf jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbramSearcy

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:12 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the directional cell phone jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OssiePoore

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Fri May 09, 2014 3:00 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of jammerfromchina.com car remote jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillieSliva

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:19 am

If do not want the students listen to the radios instead of pay more attention to their studies and what their teachers are teaching then using the audio jammer is a helpful method.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's a Gal without her phone?!!   

Back to top Go down

What's a Gal without her phone?!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1