Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

true story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: true story   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 am

(My school has two lunch periods btw).

Okay so there were six or seven fights that happened today at school.

The first four happened in first lunch. I have no idea what happened but here's what I heard: Some girl got mad at a cop and broke the cop's nose. The girl got tased. (And she lost her shirt or something.) After that, four more -day weekend. After a while, a fight happened in the lunchroom. Then another one happened in the hallway. Of course I can't see crap because everyone was circling around the fight.
fights happened because it was "kick a freshman day".

So in the second lunch, there was a rumor that if another fight happened, everyone's going home. One of my friends thought this meant a four
SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
Also my lunch box broke.

Last edited by kemchua on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: true story   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:24 am

A guy came into my college two days ago and attacked three kids with a hammer. On another note, I took the spam links out of all your posts. Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: true story   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:23 am

In my old school there was a fight everyday it seemed.
Nothing too serious (the in school fights, anyway).
It made me begin to think so casually about fighting. D:

Hikitty: omgg. D: a hammer?
I hope no one was hurt too badly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: true story   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm

I think they ended up in hospital. I found out the day after when I asked why three police cars had rolled up outside college.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: true story   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh my, that's so tragic. D:
I hope they end up OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: true story   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Apparently, it was all over this guy who slapped this girl's ass as she walked by. She'd never met him, so naturally she told her parents and they had him disciplined for sexual harassment. Everything was sorted out, but then her brother found out. In he came with a hammer the next day, found this guy, and when his friends tried to defend him he hit them too. I don't know what happened after that, except the police cars arriving.

Although I'm definitely not condoning the guy hammering people who harass his sister, hopefully it taught the dick that thought he had a right to touch her whenever he wanted a lesson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: true story   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 pm

If I was that guy I would be scared to slap another ass for a long while. D:

That brother. >->;
I have brother's, and my older one probably would have yelled at him/punched him--it's brother nature. But not use a weapon. That's so dumb. =__=;

Some people. >___>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iloveyoulolo

PostSubject: Re: true story   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 am

A hammer?! Well this one time my friend got into a fight with this dude apparently they were in lunchline and my friend doesn't like the guy and he cut in front of her in line and she doesn't really like him so she told him to get to the end of the line and then he started saying mimmy you think everyone likes you cause you're asian and when they got back to their table the boy threw a cup of apple juice at mimmy and hit her in the face and they started fighting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lologyaru.blogspot.com
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: true story   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 pm

I get into fights & curse people out alot.I guess I'm not an ideal gal sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: true story   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Lyiasha wrote:
I get into fights & curse people out alot.I guess I'm not an ideal gal sweatdrop

Gyarus in Japan are known for being loud and rude, smoking a lot, and doing nothing but going to gal clubs and being snobbish to anyone with out style. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, maybe not so much, you know?

Not that all gyarus in Japan are like that, it's just gossip, rumor, and "majority."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: true story   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:19 pm

appa wrote:
Lyiasha wrote:

Gyarus in Japan are known for being loud and rude, smoking a lot, and doing nothing but going to gal clubs and being snobbish to anyone with out style. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, maybe not so much, you know?

Not that all gyarus in Japan are like that, it's just gossip, rumor, and "majority."
Well I'm not snobby or mean.But I'm pretty loud and obnoxious.Sooooo sometimes I wind up with a little...conflict. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: true story   Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:30 am

Lyiasha wrote:
There's such a thing as an ideal gal? I'm sure for everyone it is different. That aside, you probably shouldn't be fighting people so readily - it'll just get you into trouble if you continue the habit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: true story   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Hikitty wrote:
Lyiasha wrote:
There's such a thing as an ideal gal? I'm sure for everyone it is different. That aside, you probably shouldn't be fighting people so readily - it'll just get you into trouble if you continue the habit.
I know.I dont get into fights as much anymore but I still curse alot,idk if I can stop doing that xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: true story   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 am

Lyiasha wrote:
I know.I dont get into fights as much anymore but I still curse alot,idk if I can stop doing that xP
To be honest, I swear quite a bit as well, but only when appropriate haha Since I've been dating my boyfriend, my swearing has really worsened though! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: true story   Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:06 am

Hikitty wrote:
Lyiasha wrote:
To be honest, I swear quite a bit as well, but only when appropriate haha Since I've been dating my boyfriend, my swearing has really worsened though! xD
Being all honest I swear a shit load too... that wasn't intended. I just can't help it my older sister is a longshoreme(women) and swear to her is like second nature. I happen to pick up on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: true story   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Hikitty wrote:
Lyiasha wrote:
I'm lucky enough to be with someone who doesnt care about my swearing. Smile I think I picked up swearing from my family EVERYONE swears (even my grandmother)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: true story   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:53 pm

tiny-chan wrote:
Hikitty wrote:
Lyiasha wrote:
Being all honest I swear a shit load too... that wasn't intended. I just can't help it my older sister is a longshoreme(women) and swear to her is like second nature. I happen to pick up on it.
I totally understand what you mean.When it's in the family it's kinda hard NOT to swear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: true story   

Back to top Go down

true story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1