Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Mommy Gals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Mommy Gals   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Does anyone here have kids?And I dont mean just your own but the ones you treat like yours.Mine has to be my cousin.She's 2 years old and has lived with me since she was 9 months.Sometimes things get a little crazy but it's pretty fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 pm

I want to be a mom so bad. :/
But it's quite expensive; so I have to wait. But I do hang out with my friend's little brother and I always think of having my own kid when I'm around him. He's so funny, innocent and sweet. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:21 pm

appa wrote:
I want to be a mom so bad. :/
But it's quite expensive; so I have to wait. But I do hang out with my friend's little brother and I always think of having my own kid when I'm around him. He's so funny, innocent and sweet. :3
I know what you mean but all kids arent so sweet.My cousin is adorable but she is absolutely the MEANEST baby I have ever encountered.I'm just lucky enough to be one of the few people she likes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 am

I have no children of my own, or any young ones nearby, but I've always wanted to have children when I am older. I feel like there would be something missing from my life if I didn't have a child haha I must admit, with the rise of Gal Mama's like Tsuji Nozomi and Tsubasa Masukawa, I have felt I would like to be the sort of mother they are - a fashionable woman who is still independent and motherly. I wouldn't like to be the sort of worn out mother you see in the street being completely flattened by her children's bad behaviour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Hikitty wrote:
I have no children of my own, or any young ones nearby, but I've always wanted to have children when I am older. I feel like there would be something missing from my life if I didn't have a child haha I must admit, with the rise of Gal Mama's like Tsuji Nozomi and Tsubasa Masukawa, I have felt I would like to be the sort of mother they are - a fashionable woman who is still independent and motherly. I wouldn't like to be the sort of worn out mother you see in the street being completely flattened by her children's bad behaviour.
I know what you mean.I want kids but I'm afraid of giving birth to like...an axe murderer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
applesugar

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Oh my god, I want to be a mommy sooooo bad as well. I'm going to adopt, though. I don't mind people having children of their own, but personally I don't think I could live with myself having a biological child while knowing how many perfectly good children are out there. Smile I want to adopt a little girl from China and another child (doesn't matter which gender) from any country in Africa. I want to have a mixed family. I think it would be fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:50 pm

applesugar wrote:
Oh my god, I want to be a mommy sooooo bad as well. I'm going to adopt, though. I don't mind people having children of their own, but personally I don't think I could live with myself having a biological child while knowing how many perfectly good children are out there. Smile I want to adopt a little girl from China and another child (doesn't matter which gender) from any country in Africa. I want to have a mixed family. I think it would be fun. Smile
I'm interested in adoption too.I want to have ohild and adopt one,the country the child is from doesnt matter to me at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 am

While I agree adoption is a noble cause and I respect those willing to undertake it, I don't think I would be able to bring up a child that wasn't mine or my future partner's biologically, whilst knowing we still had the chance to have offspring that was entirely from us. Or at least share the same bond. Selfish, I know, but I do want my own child someday, and not someone else's. Funnily enough, when I as younger, I always thought I would adopt a child but as I've grown I seem to have completely changed views.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizukodomo14

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Hikitty wrote:
While I agree adoption is a noble cause and I respect those willing to undertake it, I don't think I would be able to bring up a child that wasn't mine or my future partner's biologically, whilst knowing we still had the chance to have offspring that was entirely from us. Or at least share the same bond. Selfish, I know, but I do want my own child someday, and not someone else's. Funnily enough, when I as younger, I always thought I would adopt a child but as I've grown I seem to have completely changed views.

I have to agree with most of this statement- I feel like the bond that is made from carrying a child to term and is birthed by you is something that should be experienced- I might adopt one and birth one.

Then Again, I took AP Enviro science last year, and let me tell you, over population of the world could solve like HALF of our problems environmentally- then there's the whole changing ppls aditudes, policy's, etc.... If they offer the class at your school, I suggest you take it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Teitei2.devianART.com
applesugar

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Hikitty wrote:
Pfft, please, don't ever think of yourself as selfish when it comes to things like this. Yes, there are plenty of selfish parents, yet just because you want to birth a child of your own does NOT in any way make you selfish. You're human, it's perfectly fine. If anyone who wants to adopt thinks lower of you for having a child of your own, screw them. It isn't a contest. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:12 pm

applesugar wrote:
Hikitty wrote:
Pfft, please, don't ever think of yourself as selfish when it comes to things like this. Yes, there are plenty of selfish parents, yet just because you want to birth a child of your own does NOT in any way make you selfish. You're human, it's perfectly fine. If anyone who wants to adopt thinks lower of you for having a child of your own, screw them. It isn't a contest. Smile
It's not selfish to want to bring a new life into the world and care for them for 18 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Lyiasha wrote:
care for them for 18 years.
Yup and that's all they'll be getting from me Wink Happy 18th Birthday! Time to go now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Hikitty wrote:

Yup and that's all they'll be getting from me Wink Happy 18th Birthday! Time to go now Smile

Haha. Agreed; harsh love, that's what everyone needs. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Hikitty wrote:
Lyiasha wrote:
care for them for 18 years.
lol I think alot of people would have turned out better that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 pm

This is stupid, but I force my mum to be yamanba. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.ameba.jp/amazingyuki
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

YukiNeko wrote:
I think everyone forces their parentals to do some crazy things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:26 am

Lyiasha wrote:
YukiNeko wrote:

LOL, I guess. But none as crazy as that. She hates it when I take pictures, btw.
Back to top Go down
Lyiasha

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 pm

YukiNeko wrote:
Lyiasha wrote:
YukiNeko wrote:

LOL, I guess. But none as crazy as that. She hates it when I take pictures, btw.
That makes me wanna give my mom a gal makeover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotohime

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Hikitty wrote:

There's no reason to feel bad about it, it's a sensible way of thinking.Smile I'm adopted myself and my adoptive parents took me because they weren't able to get an children back then, so they got me and my brother.
I'd say too, if you have the possibility to get children yourself then it's a good thing if you want to get some.Smile

applesugar wrote:

That's another way of seeing things. Yeah we have an over-population right now and a lot of children are waiting for someone in orphan homes so that would be a good reason to adopt one.
It depends on people's views really.

YukiNeko wrote:

OMG you rock! wave
Doesn't she get mad sometimes or is she ok with it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YukiNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:28 am

Kotohime wrote:
YukiNeko wrote:

OMG you rock! wave
Doesn't she get mad sometimes or is she ok with it?

She get slightly annoyed, but she's ok with it. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
collapsing_cake

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Tue May 31, 2011 12:57 pm

I was watching TV ...it was a while ago but it was about gyaru mums in Japan, after a famous gyaru model got married and had kids gyaru mothers started making gyaru circles so that they can take their kids along with them ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shop.ebay.co.uk/thebluetoffee/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm

I've always told my boyfriend that if I'm sterile, I will adopt a child for sure!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://keepitcute.tumblr.com/
Hana_chan

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:45 am

I can't wait to have children, but first I have to find a partner haha
Also, I really have to grow up cos I still rely on my mother soo much!
Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iluvpinkglitter

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Im a mummy to a beautifull little girl called Melodia =)) she is 1 and 8months and I Love her soooo much . Shes my little princess gal I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.iluvpinkglitter.blogspot.com
lohgee

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am

To be fair I wish my mum would dress less crazily Horrified
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Gals   

Back to top Go down

Mommy Gals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top