Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

braided extentions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinachi

PostSubject: braided extentions   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:22 pm

so I used to be GAL in Japan, but now I live in North America and it's alot harder.... I used to have braided in extentions..... where little bits of hair is braided in to real hair, (only the roots braided) alot of GAL models have them if you know what I'm talking about..... I want to get them again, but can you get that style of extentions here too? I've never seen it here and when I first came here with them (Sadly I had to take them out because it got too damadged) everyone said they didn't know there was that way of doing it so.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: braided extentions   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 pm

I would try searching in the area you live and search pinch braids which is what I think those braids are called here. If not look for a Japanese hair salon, call and ask if they do that sorta of braid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: braided extentions   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:55 pm

They're called pinch braids, though I don't really see why it matters what extension method you get provided the hair is good and the extensions look natural.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinachi

PostSubject: Re: braided extentions   Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:39 am

pinch braids. got it. thanks. No it doesn't really matter it's just a matter of preference. I just personally feel like they're easier to care for. I've had experience with sewing them in and stuff but I feel like pinch braids look and feel best for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: braided extentions   

Back to top Go down

braided extentions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1