Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I really want new hair but i can't afford to go to a salon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BecaBunny

PostSubject: I really want new hair but i can't afford to go to a salon?   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 pm

This is the color i want any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: I really want new hair but i can't afford to go to a salon?   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm

In my personal opinion, no box color ever matches up to the skill and colors in a salon.

I just suggest you save up. It'll be worth it.
Especially if your hair is darker than this color. At-home bleaching is very dangerous(damaging). Bleach is damaging anyway; so it's best to do it, taking all precautions. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya

PostSubject: Re: I really want new hair but i can't afford to go to a salon?   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:59 pm

I would suggest that, at first, you go to the salon. Look how the hairdresser do it. And when you have the perfect color that you want, try to dye your roots yourself. You can ask you hairstylist what she's doing, to learn abit.

That's what I did with my blonde hair. At the salon, when I had the color I wanted, then GOODBYE, I mix my own color now. (don't take the boxes with everything inside.) Take the color AND the oxydant (20v, 30v, 40v) then mix it. You'll have much more control on your hair. You can even mix 2 colors together, and have the costom color you need (more gold, more reddish, more silver...).

I've been lucky, I don't need real bleach to be blonde. I take the 40v oxydant and i'm pretty platinum blonde.

Now I'm more like light brown/dark blonde, using 20v+ 8 Neutralcolor +9 Neutral color.

It cost me like... mm.... 7 bucks every month? and hair salon = like 50~60 bucks.

Here's a nice chart for hair dye colors Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://keepitcute.tumblr.com/
MissXoXo

PostSubject: Re: I really want new hair but i can't afford to go to a salon?   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:14 pm

thats a really pretty color.
I used to use colors from the box but they almost never were the same color as the box and the model wearing it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://candilandxoxo.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really want new hair but i can't afford to go to a salon?   

Back to top Go down

I really want new hair but i can't afford to go to a salon?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1