Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chibirubie

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 30
Location : Las Vegas, NV

PostSubject: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi everyone! This is my very first try on the gyaru eye look.

Before:


After: Did a little 'bright' editing ^^

So far I've only used top false eyelashes. I've been wanting to use some bottom false eyelashes, but I don't have a clue to wear to buy lots of cheap ones nor how to put them on correctly. -__-
Any help? Even any constructive criticism would help!

Thanks!

chibi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chibirubie.wordpress.com
Chertel

avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 23
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:04 pm

pretty, but it doesn't really look gyaru

put mascara on bottom lashes and contour the nose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chibirubie

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 30
Location : Las Vegas, NV

PostSubject: Re: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm

himegyaru wrote:
pretty, but it doesn't really look gyaru

put mascara on bottom lashes and contour the nose

ooooh thanks! any tips on contouring the nose? I have no idea on what makeup to use.

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chibirubie.wordpress.com
Chertel

avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 23
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 am

for contouring, i just use brown eyeshadow Razz -not sparkly tho

hey it workssss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

avatar

Posts : 633
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:26 pm

I hope this helps the only thing I don't want you to follow is the eyebrow I just couldn't get it to work today, sorry about that.

What I have done:
Nose contour
Bottom Eyeliner
Dramatic top and bottom eyelashes
Blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
chibirubie

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 30
Location : Las Vegas, NV

PostSubject: Re: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:30 pm

tiny-chan wrote:
I hope this helps the only thing I don't want you to follow is the eyebrow I just couldn't get it to work today, sorry about that.

What I have done:
Nose contour
Bottom Eyeliner
Dramatic top and bottom eyelashes
Blush.

omg ur really good at the eyes!! i love it! ^___^
where could i find some good top and bottom eyelashes like those! i'm looking at tsubasa's dolly wink ones but i'm not sure which one to buy. if there are any other finds of eyelashes could you please name a few?

thanks for so much help! trying my best! Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chibirubie.wordpress.com
tiny-chan

avatar

Posts : 633
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:21 pm

chibirubie wrote:
tiny-chan wrote:
I hope this helps the only thing I don't want you to follow is the eyebrow I just couldn't get it to work today, sorry about that.
What I have done:
Nose contour
Bottom Eyeliner
Dramatic top and bottom eyelashes
Blush.

omg ur really good at the eyes!! i love it! ^___^
where could i find some good top and bottom eyelashes like those! i'm looking at tsubasa's dolly wink ones but i'm not sure which one to buy. if there are any other finds of eyelashes could you please name a few?

thanks for so much help! trying my best! :Up:
You might want to check out ebay because they selling eyelash for like 5 dollars and you get 10 in a box. Or you can get diamond lashes from D-tan she makes packs of lashes for people. http://dtan0914.blogspot.com/2011/01/sales-post-build-your-own-diamond-lash.html
With the ones I created on your eye I would most likely get Morigyaru eye lashes(top) and the Princess eye lashes(bottom) but I would just try around different eyelashes because other might look good on you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
chibirubie

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 30
Location : Las Vegas, NV

PostSubject: wow ur so much help!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 pm

tiny-chan wrote:
chibirubie wrote:
tiny-chan wrote:
I hope this helps the only thing I don't want you to follow is the eyebrow I just couldn't get it to work today, sorry about that.
What I have done:
Nose contour
Bottom Eyeliner
Dramatic top and bottom eyelashes
Blush.

omg ur really good at the eyes!! i love it! ^___^
where could i find some good top and bottom eyelashes like those! i'm looking at tsubasa's dolly wink ones but i'm not sure which one to buy. if there are any other finds of eyelashes could you please name a few?

thanks for so much help! trying my best! Thumbs up
You might want to check out ebay because they selling eyelash for like 5 dollars and you get 10 in a box. Or you can get diamond lashes from D-tan she makes packs of lashes for people. http://dtan0914.blogspot.com/2011/01/sales-post-build-your-own-diamond-lash.html
With the ones I created on your eye I would most likely get Morigyaru eye lashes(top) and the Princess eye lashes(bottom) but I would just try around different eyelashes because other might look good on you.

Thanks for the link! I think I'll try it! ur the best! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chibirubie.wordpress.com
gyaru-keira

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 pm

I saw your eyes and immediately thought of mizukitty. Sorry this reply is a couple of years late. lol


tiny-chan, you are so good at drwing lashes on eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gyaru-keira.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ   

Back to top Go down
 
Help with my first gyaru eye look (。^_・)ノ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Your Gyaru :: Make-up-
Jump to: