Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OmoiChuu

PostSubject: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:01 pm

I know there are many sites, but I'm on a budget! My friend has been sending me links, and I want to know if they are legit or not.

malaysianbigeyeskoreanlens <--Blogspot
readystock-geolens2u <---Blogspot
solution-lens

Those are the 3 he sent me. If you have any sites, please tell me! For some reason I can't link to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Sabrina.Lost.The.Game
Candy Floss

PostSubject: Re: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:48 am

I've never bought lens from those sites, so I can't verify if they're legit or not. But I can provide you with my own list, if it helps. >w<''

fobbybarbie has lens as low as $14. They also sell the Princess MiMis (cafe and the original line) at the lowest price (I've ever seen) at $17.99 with free shipping!
Typically, MiMis sell for at least 25usd. So 17.99 is a super awesome deal!

Candy Floss' experience with FobbyBarbie wrote:
I ordered Princess MiMis from them... I think I placed the order a few months ago? I ordered 3 lens from them, two of them were in stock. They had to contact their supplier for the other lens, which added weeks to wait time.
The communication was decent, but they emailed me twice about the same problem ... It became a big headache and spiralled into confusion.
I got the order a week-ish ago. They don't provide lens containers, so you'll have to buy your own.
Even though I had a bumpy experience, I would order from them again.

YesStyle's lowest circle lens price is 12USD.

TruOptical sells geo lens as low as 15CDN!

If you want to read reviews or find more sites, you should go to Gaiaonline's offical circle lens thread. There's a huuuuugggeee collection of legit circle lens websites. I think they have some sites blacklisted too.

wave Hope I helped!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 am

Hi! ^___^
I currently have two favorite contact lens stores;
www . secreteyes . org/shopping
and
www . contactlenshouse . com (NOTICE they sell usually only 1 lens, so u have to buy two pcs)
I'm really satisfied these both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://piecesofkiwi.blogspot.com
NellNell

PostSubject: Re: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 pm

eyechanger.com located in US. So I got them really fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakiay

PostSubject: Re: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:53 pm

I buy mines on: ColorsLens4Less
They always have some sales Very Happy (and they have all sort of discount coupons when you're on their mailinglist or Facebook fans)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmoiChuu

PostSubject: Re: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Sabrina.Lost.The.Game
kanghee

PostSubject: 250+ 10$ Cheap Colored Contacts For Sale (Non Prescription)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:06 am

KPOP2 Circle lenses I have received were really packed nicely^^, and I was really shock on how low the prices were for lenses from actually korea.
I pay hundred of dollars and know I dont have to and the best is free shipping ^_^

150+ 10$ Korean contact lenses & Free Shipping + Free Lens Case !!

www.KPOP2.com

Last edited by kanghee on Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reebz

PostSubject: cheap circle lenses   Thu May 02, 2013 11:04 pm

If you are looking for cheap circle lenses then i would highly recommend you Uniqso Thumbs up
I always buy my lenses from this place; as this online store really serves to what they promise. I have got some 6-8 pairs of big eye circle lenses from uniqso.

Every month they sell big eye circle lenses for just $9.90 only. Plus we can earn points to redeem orders; also we can win circle lenses from monthly giveaways. Seriously they have a huge heart. They pick some 9-10 winners every month and the requirements are sso easy fro participation. Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxxy

PostSubject: Re: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   Thu May 02, 2013 11:36 pm

I tend to use pinkyparadise.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://toxicfoxxdesigns.tumblr.com/
ftlee48

PostSubject: Re: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

kanghee wrote:
KPOP2 Circle lenses I have received were really packed nicely^^, and I was really shock on how low the prices were for lenses from actually korea.
I pay hundred of dollars and know I dont have to and the best is free shipping ^_^

150+ 10$ Korean contact lenses & Free Shipping + Free Lens Case !!

hey why donot you try Uniqso.com? You only place an order of $60 and qualify for free international shipping ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?   

Back to top Go down

A good site to buy cheap circle lenses?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1