Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye

PostSubject: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 am

So Here I am again asking for the third time. Meh 2 Because I'm a cool child. I've been too all the sites recommended here and most of the wigs have a very wiggy top *No hair line etc* Eh? and it looks really wig like- and wearing a hat can get really darn hott and not always in a hat mood! Oh please DOES anyone know any specific wigs with a natural looking hair line that fit with the gyaru look? wave I would do the white pencil to give it one but most wigs have a cheap wig foundation. Furious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candy Floss

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 am

I highly suggest Gothic Lolita Wigs! ^^ They update with new styles every so often, and have a lot of positive reviews.

Here's their fb fan page and website.

They have a growing selection of split wigs.
Here are my favourite two! (click the images to go to the product page)

If you're going for more of a natural hair look, I suggest these collections;
1. Spiral Lolita Collection:

2. Farrah Collection:

I just got my wig from them them yesterday. (It was so heavy. @_@) I really liked the quality! The hairs felt real, even though synthetic. A lot of people mistaken it to be my own hair. xDDD
Here's a pic of me wearing my wig. ^^

Here's the model pic:

If you need another site let me know. ^^ I know a few more, I just need to remember them XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Candy Floss wrote:
I highly suggest Gothic Lolita Wigs! ^^ They update with new styles every so often, and have a lot of positive reviews.

Here's their fb fan page and website.

They have a growing selection of split wigs.
Here are my favourite two! (click the images to go to the product page)

If you're going for more of a natural hair look, I suggest these collections;
1. Spiral Lolita Collection:

2. Farrah Collection:

I just got my wig from them them yesterday. (It was so heavy. @_@) I really liked the quality! The hairs felt real, even though synthetic. A lot of people mistaken it to be my own hair. xDDD
Here's a pic of me wearing my wig. ^^

Here's the model pic:

If you need another site let me know. ^^ I know a few more, I just need to remember them XDD

Thanks! but sadly I have tons of wigs from them. on top they are just pretty obvious with being a wig and I don't always like wearing a hat or a headband :\ I've seen some that are not lace that have a really nice hair part that looks natural. Sadly on GLWs they don't have a hair part that you can really use liner or concealer on to look more natural. I've seen some at Pinkage.com and love them. I've also been to a lot of other sites that are well known in the gyaru community but if you could just name some of the sites in case there isn't one I know about that would be AWESOME c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

OH! and Candy I know you =) I've actually talked to on on my facebook before and commented on some of your things because of Gothic lolita wigs. I JUST noticed that!

http://en.pinkage.co.kr/Front/Product/?url=Product&product_no=SFSELFAA0001263&main_cate_no=AIAC0000&display_group=1

http://en.pinkage.co.kr/Front/Product/?url=Product&product_no=SFSELFAA0001264&main_cate_no=AIAC0000&display_group=1

Like this, do you know any more sites with more of a natural hair part, or more root dyed wigs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Brown Wig
Ginger Wig
black wig
another brown wig
100% human hair wig

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Pandora wrote:
Brown Wig
Ginger Wig
black wig
another brown wig
100% human hair wig

I hope this helps.

Thanks c: Those actually look pretty nice ill look more at them- but thats more what I was thinking ^^ I wish GLW would make wigs with a natural parting- they would be SO EPIC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Yes they would X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candy Floss

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 am

Skyenique wrote:
Thanks! but sadly I have tons of wigs from them. on top they are just pretty obvious with being a wig and I don't always like wearing a hat or a headband :\ I've seen some that are not lace that have a really nice hair part that looks natural. Sadly on GLWs they don't have a hair part that you can really use liner or concealer on to look more natural. I've seen some at Pinkage.com and love them. I've also been to a lot of other sites that are well known in the gyaru community but if you could just name some of the sites in case there isn't one I know about that would be AWESOME c:
I'm still new the world of wigs. xD I've never heard terms about root dyed wigs and natural parts before. : O
I don't want to sound ignorant, but root dyed wig a wig trend prominent in Korea?
If so, I know a buying agent who lives in Korea. She ships to the US. ^^ I don't know if that helps. xDD

I understand what you mean by root dyed. But I'm still lost with natural part. Could you elaborate for me, please? Wave

I'm going to type this post out while I check each site, sorry if I sound redundant at times. Razz
Oh -- and like I said before, I'm not confident that I understand what natural part means. Question So for now, I'll emphasize my search for root dyed wigs.

I've check colorful circle, but no luck. I remember them having pages of selection, I think they're trying to get rid of their wigs. @_@ I swear I saw them carry a natural parted wig. >__<''
: O Never mind. They do have one wig that has a root dyed wig.

I just checked yesstyle, I check through the individual pages of most wigs. Each page doesn't show a picture of the top of the wig, but even from a frontal perspective - I don't see any nroot dyed wigs.

Finished looking at Kira Kira Shop. Although they do carry a few wig brands, their only everyday wig select is Moko Shop. Again, like Yesstyle, no top view of the wig's roots. But I doubt that they have root dyed wigs. >_<''
Nothing in their facebook album either.

I'm sure I know more sites, but that's all I can remember for now. Tears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candy Floss

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 am

Skyenique wrote:
OH! and Candy I know you =) I've actually talked to on on my facebook before and commented on some of your things because of Gothic lolita wigs. I JUST noticed that!
: OOOOOOOO
Really!? wave That's so cool. I can't believe I didn't remember. xD
Small world. xD

Wave Drop me a friends request if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Candy Floss wrote:
Skyenique wrote:
I'm still new the world of wigs. xD I've never heard terms about root dyed wigs and natural parts before. : O
I don't want to sound ignorant, but root dyed wig a wig trend prominent in Korea?
If so, I know a buying agent who lives in Korea. She ships to the US. ^^ I don't know if that helps. xDD

I understand what you mean by root dyed. But I'm still lost with natural part. Could you elaborate for me, please? Wave

I'm going to type this post out while I check each site, sorry if I sound redundant at times. Razz
Oh -- and like I said before, I'm not confident that I understand what natural part means. Question So for now, I'll emphasize my search for root dyed wigs.

I've check colorful circle, but no luck. I remember them having pages of selection, I think they're trying to get rid of their wigs. @_@ I swear I saw them carry a natural parted wig. >__<''
: O Never mind. They do have one wig that has a root dyed wig.

I just checked yesstyle, I check through the individual pages of most wigs. Each page doesn't show a picture of the top of the wig, but even from a frontal perspective - I don't see any nroot dyed wigs.

Finished looking at Kira Kira Shop. Although they do carry a few wig brands, their only everyday wig select is Moko Shop. Again, like Yesstyle, no top view of the wig's roots. But I doubt that they have root dyed wigs. >_<''
Nothing in their facebook album either.

I'm sure I know more sites, but that's all I can remember for now. Tears

LOL! your message sounded pretty all over the place xD you must have been determined.
A natural parting of a wig has more of a natural part which is close to your scalp. They usually use skin top or part of a skin top to give a more natural look. Theres also front lace wigs where they have lace where it parts and also the front (your forehead area) and it creates a very natural look. I'm looking for a natural parting with a skin top that still holds a gyaru look to it. And yeah the only reason I would get root dyed is because I have black hair and I can then mix it in the front which makes a wig look real =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Candy Floss wrote:
Skyenique wrote:
Small world. xD

Wave Drop me a friends request if you want.

Yeah Ill go add you and actually Ill send you a message of one of the sites with some examples I mean Very Happy

I actually realized you were someone else xD haha I read your message wrong. But I still went to your LIKE page and left a comment with it thinking it might be more convenient c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candy Floss

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Skyenique wrote:

Yeah Ill go add you and actually Ill send you a message of one of the sites with some examples I mean Very Happy

I actually realized you were someone else xD haha I read your message wrong. But I still went to your LIKE page and left a comment with it thinking it might be more convenient c:
(๑艸๑) Thank you so much for liking my page! It means the world to me.

* o * I understand what you mean by natural part.
I'm so unobservant sometimes, I would have never figured that out on my own. xDD

If I ever find a wig online with a natural part/root dyed, I'll let you know. ^^

LOL. I was wondering why I didn't remember you. When I tried to think back, I only remembered the admins of GLW replying to me. Eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Candy Floss wrote:
Skyenique wrote:

(๑艸๑) Thank you so much for liking my page! It means the world to me.

* o * I understand what you mean by natural part.
I'm so unobservant sometimes, I would have never figured that out on my own. xDD

If I ever find a wig online with a natural part/root dyed, I'll let you know. ^^

LOL. I was wondering why I didn't remember you. When I tried to think back, I only remembered the admins of GLW replying to me. Eh?

No problem Very Happy if you ever want me to promote I can (: and HAHA! I AM SUCH A DITZ sometimes! i want to order wigs from GLW but Im also afraid Ill find something similar with a natural parting :[ so hopefully in case they don't sell out of the ones I want xD

And thanks =O that would be awesome. If you want to know any more wig sites just ask I know a few more :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iLuvDonutzz

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am

http://gabalnara.com/shop/big_section.php?cno1=1002

Try here!They ship internationally!. its in korean but its pretty easy to get around heres some pics

And that's just a few ((:
Hope I helped Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 pm

iLuvDonutzz wrote:
http://gabalnara.com/shop/big_section.php?cno1=1002

Try here!They ship internationally!. its in korean but its pretty easy to get around heres some pics

And that's just a few ((:
Hope I helped Wave

Ill go check out Very Happy thanks miss!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iLuvDonutzz

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Skyenique wrote:

XD Miss???I'm 14 LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 am

iLuvDonutzz wrote:
Skyenique wrote:

XD Miss???I'm 14 LOL

Well miss is usually used for girls who are younger (or not married) its out of habit xD Call young girls Miss, and older women Mam.

Rarely mam but time to time I will :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:25 pm

If "miss" is none to favourable, you can always switch it up with "mademoiselle" but that kinda gets mixed reactions. A weak smile or a deadpan stare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSarahMizanin

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 am

This is really off topic, but, I really wish I could 'like' that post from Hikitty - Cause it made me lol. :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Why thank-you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Hikitty wrote:
If "miss" is none to favourable, you can always switch it up with "mademoiselle" but that kinda gets mixed reactions. A weak smile or a deadpan stare.

I will actually take this advice and try it out. This made me laugh (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iLuvDonutzz

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 am

Hikitty wrote:

O_O LOL!!
Miss is fine
I'm used to people referring to me as a kid/teen
i think Miss is quite nice XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedlaFlizan01

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:34 am

Candy Floss wrote:
Skyenique wrote:
Small world. xD

WaveDrop me a friends request if you want.
There are many online shops that selling the hair wigs of different styles now such as the European Style Wigsand also other style for people in all over the world and if you are in need of one just get the hair wigs from the top seller online shop I have bought one women European Style Wigs at hairwigsall and it is of high quality and good design.

Last edited by RedlaFlizan01 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobKatGyal

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:29 am

Just search up 'lace front wig' and from there, you can style them how you want with a natural hairline.

Here's some examples though:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/26-Long-Curly-2-Tone-Blonde-Heat-Resistant-Lace-Front-Synthetic-Hair-Wig-/141057598412?pt=UK_Women_s_Wigs&hash=item20d7b023cc:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Freetress-Equal-Lace-Front-Natural-Hairline-Wig-Kimora-/130927326585?pt=UK_Women_s_Wigs&hash=item1e7be07579:

Just a couple I frequently come across Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thebobkatblog.blogspot.co.uk
Kirstin03Koly

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 am

As we know for different people they use different kinds of mobile phone signals. Just as the people around you like your friends, your colleagues, your family members and so on, they may use the different mobile phone signals as now there are various mobile phone signals from different companies and of which the frequency bands are also different such as the CDMA, GSM, DCS, PCS, 3G, 4G LTE and 4G Wimax. So in different conditions and circumstances people are in need of the mobile phone jammers that of different frequency bands. But if people are in great need of a mobile phone jammer via which they can decide the jamming frequency bands what kind of device should they choose? Of course, the adjustable phone blocker is the best for them in such condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?   

Back to top Go down

WIGS with natural hair lines. Know some good ones?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next