Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Random xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsChocolateTurtle

PostSubject: Random xD   Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 am

So, I was wondering if anyone could suggest me what circle lenses to order? I have light brown eyes. I've already ordered Tsubasas Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown, but I think that was a really bad idea. Not that I don't like them. It's just that they are really big, like 15mm and that's a bit too big for first lenses (/facepalm stupid me -.-'). That and they kind of make my eyes look retarded xD. Few people have told me that thay can't see if I'm looking at them when I'm talking O.O. I would like to order some that are a bit more natural and smaller. Brown or green would be the best and about 14 or 14,5mm. And eyelashes, which ones do you guys use? I've heard shisem eyelashes are pretty good. Where could I get them (online, because the local stores in my place are poor) and how much do they cost? I'm aiming for some cheeper ones, because I'm a little off on the money ^^'
Thank you~ Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://necotella.tumblr.com/

Random xD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1