Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
peachypinku

PostSubject: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 am

Lately I've started getting a lot of hate mail on Tumblr, and the "ur trying 2 hard to b Japanese" and "omg ur a weeaboo!!!"
and "ugh ppl like you are annoyin just go away u stupid weaboo" kind of thing.

Why do people feel the need to be so stupid? Why do they feel the need to trash people they don't know, or to talk shit to them? I mean, it's more irritating than it is offensive, but still. It's not like they know anyone's family history or heritage, or what someone is or is not...

It's one thing to say it 'to my face' so to speak on Tumblr, but I think doing it on Anon just makes it look pathetic...

What do you guys think about the people that are anon trashing people on the internet?
I know it's common, and never going to stop.

It doesn't really bother me, because I figure they're just "jealous that I'm a kawaii nekochan desu yo" wave
But really, opinions on the matter?
(I really hope this made sense... I'm on no sleep right now, sorry Asleep )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nozomitsuji.tumblr.com/
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:49 pm

I think that once you start to post pics of yourself on a public place on Internet, you have to be conscious about the fact that people will see you and that they can comment on your face, body or comment on what you wrote. You have to be strong, and be able to be confident enough about yourself to let it go.

I posted pics of myself a few times before on other forums that are not fashion related, and people WILL comment on your looks.... Even if you don't like it.

If they are Anon while trashing you, well... they obviously don't have the balls to say it to "your face". Which is LAAAAAAAAME! Hahaha.

Don't let them destroy you Smile You're better then this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://keepitcute.tumblr.com/
peachypinku

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Haha, I think the only thing I'd ever worry about is ending up like Jessi Slaughter Horrified
Not that I make things like that; I hope I'm not that annoying, hehe!
(I mean... I could be, but I've never had anyone say that I'm unbearably annoying wave )

Like I said, I think it's more irritating than like... Hurtful, especially if there's not proper grammar and punctuation, you know?
Then it makes them look even sillier than if they'd be off anon wave

I just think it's really funny how they're telling me I'm trying too hard to be Japanese... When my Tumblr is in Japanese, and clearly states that I am half, but of course they couldn't read that; they're too busy judging me wave
I also don't understand how wanting to be blond with big eyes makes me trying to be Japanese anyways...
Who knows, these people make no sense!

I bet they're like " WAH this person is better than me Tears gotta send hate so they'll stop that Furious " or something

With not having a whole lot of 'Asian features' on my face, and not being really thin, I'm used to those kinds of comments by now;
it just still continues to amaze me, though, how people can send hate to other people like that.
Honestly, if you can't be nice, then I think you should, you know, gtfo the internet you know?
I also wish people realized the difference between "hate" and "constructive criticism", too.

Haha, I just needed a mini rant, and I figured better here than on Youtube or something wave

By the way, I followed your Tumblr Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
yukarinn0207
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:11 pm

I know how it can be. ;-; it sucks big time!

Starting around december last year, people found my youtube, and people started threads about me on 4chan. They made up terrible rumors. They said I was a slut and I slept around with cons. And they said I had an ageplay fetish and some people even made really bad photoshop images Tears

At that time it actually made me really upset and I cried a couple times.

But since then I've learned ignoring it is best. I just had to learned to step away from the online world and realize these people can't hurt me irl. And that my life is great and whatever no matter what they say Thumbs up

They're just jealous most of the time. Even though people say that's a bad excuse... That is a big part of it. Even if it's subconsciously. Oh please

http://mixi.jp/show_profile.pl?id=16616292&from=navi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forever-gyaru.forumotion.com
peachypinku

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 pm

I've never been anything really big, but I remember a video that got me in to 'internet trouble' last time is because I made a
"helpful phrases for Otaku" video... Teaching them how to say "My period is 5 weeks late", "I think I'm pregnant", and "name your kid after me" in Japanese wave I thought it was hilarious, but it got a lot of hate from it.

I was like " Wtf, why do you care? Bunch of weeaboos PMSing Eh? "
Lulz, they're jealus of mah japuneez skillz yo. wave

Still, I don't get your hate, talking about singing in a high pitched voice and what not...
I don't know if that's your actual voice, but for what you'd like to become, most of the people are supposed to have
a fairly high pitched voice aren't they? Question

Back to top Go down
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:04 am

I seriously have no idea how people can live such boring lives that they have the time and will to actually become an anonomous internet bully. Those people must have some serious issues with themselves.

People who have to be mean to others lack self-esteem and they're probably a bunch of miserable lonely girls. Perhaps the internet bullying is the only social situations in their lives, lol. Although I don't really call it bullying as long as you don't feel like a victim, so don't let them "win". >< I found that if you just start to ignore them (but of course you have to defend yourself at times) they will get bored and stop.

And as they say.. if someone tries to bring you down it only means you are above them Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
peachypinku

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:54 am

Wow, I've never heard that saying, it's a really good saying Wave

But, right? I mean, I live a pretty boring life, but I'd never get my kicks out of trying to cause someone else misery Meh
That's why you create two sims, so you can take your anger out on them, instead of putting it in to something really harmful,
or something... (I made my sims punch each other wave )

As long as I have the people here to talk to, It'll never get to me anyways~
Because I know a lot of people here probably get this too, so there's no way for them to 'isolate' me, so-to-speak,
and make me feel like I have no friends that are 'like me' in fashion sense Kiss-kiss

I think later, I'll share some anon messages I have in my inbox wave
Back to top Go down
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 pm

nishonono wrote:

I just think it's really funny how they're telling me I'm trying too hard to be Japanese... When my Tumblr is in Japanese, and clearly states that I am half, but of course they couldn't read that; they're too busy judging me wave
I also don't understand how wanting to be blond with big eyes makes me trying to be Japanese anyways...
Who knows, these people make no sense!

[...]

By the way, I followed your Tumblr Thumbs up

Didn't know that you were half Japanese ! I always thought there was some Asian in your eyes... That's why you can write so well!! hehe. Takes me HOURS to write something down even after all my Japanese classes... (but i'm not studying enough I know it Razz ) But ppl that are sending you crappy English messages are probably not able to read you blog description Wink I can read most of it, but there is some kanjis i don't know what it means yet Sad

I'm a fake blonde ( I was blonde when I was litte but im not anymore Sad ) and I don't care about what other ppl think, nobody called me a "wapanese" or what ever it is called, even when wearing circle lenses + nihongo classes.. Maybe because I'm a bit older and ppl I talk to are more mature and less stupid. haha dunno.

Anyway I followed you back!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://keepitcute.tumblr.com/
peachypinku

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 pm

It's less than half, but the I'd have to go in to to explain everything is tiring! wave But yes, from my Dad I'm Spanish & Japanese, and from my mum I'm French and Native American~ I'm a curious mix wave

What are the ones you don't know~?
I'll help Wave
Even being half, I'm still American so my Japanese isn't perfect, and I understand better than I can reply...
And I've never got in to taking classes to improve it (I have a feeling I'd get that 'She thinks she's so much better because she blah-blah-blah' thing. I got that in Spanish because I had better pronunciation than those who just went "hoe-lah mee yay-mo Ashley" or something wave )

I think when you like the things that we (the people here) do, or if you like Anime & Manga, there's a need to, how would you say it...
be (or appear) smarter, and type with grammar and spelling so that people don't assume you're an idiot, or something. Like, we have to be more mature or something, so that people wont associate liking something with being a "Weeaboo"/"Wapanese" like the people who are all "omg i luv japan n i wish i was jpnese n imma go 2 japan n be a manga artist!", you know?

God, I hope I'm not talking it too big of circles... I just woke up wave

Thank you Kiss-kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?   

Back to top Go down

Why do people feel the need to be so hateful and rude?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1