Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Help me! My new wig? (+a few new pics)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chibiwero

PostSubject: Help me! My new wig? (+a few new pics)   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 am

Hello i just got a new wig, to bad it was another then the one i wanted :S But i think it was cute but I'm not sure about the color thou? And if it look good on me... So i leave it to you to decide if this wig was hot or not.
(i don't have a lot make up because i just came home from training haha Razz)

(way to big pics, dunno how to make em smaller sorry)

Last edited by chibiwero on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chibiwero.blogspot.com
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Help me! My new wig? (+a few new pics)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:45 am

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's the right color for your skin (judging by the pics). Maybe it's just the light? I can't tell >< But from the pics I would say a warmer and lighter color would look nicer. Smile Something like this, with not so much red in it:

But I love the hair style of the wig! Looks cute and super pretty! ^^ Wish my hair looked like that naturally, haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
chibiwero

PostSubject: Mjauu    Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Tralla Razz Yeah i thought so to lol it looked really weird, but today when i used it i thought it looked pretty okay ^^ so i posted some new pictures there from today ;P Do you think it looked better? :3

Anyway sorry about my makeup not looking to gyaru, i did use a tutorial and falsies (just upper lashes don't know where to get lower)
And i haven't got any lenses yet (but i have found where to buy them but i gotta wait until i got money Razz) So lol yeah sorry haven't got the perfect gal look yet but I'm still learning and i think i do much better very day :3 just saying, no one has jugged my make up, yet but like I'm kinda scared to not be good enough lol gotta stop judging myself haha ^^

Last edited by chibiwero on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had more to write)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chibiwero.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me! My new wig? (+a few new pics)   

Back to top Go down

Help me! My new wig? (+a few new pics)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1