Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

How to get rid of frizz and get healthy smooth hair!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tirin

PostSubject: How to get rid of frizz and get healthy smooth hair!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 am

Okay so, I wrote about the conditioner method on my blog. You can read about it here: http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/2011/12/beautiful-curls-conditioner-method.html

To sum it up, this is about avoiding shampoo and only using special conditioner without alcohol, silicone, proteins and other things that will make your hair dry. Apparantly, it does wonders (especially in the long run)! If you have curly hair your curls will be shiny and smooth, not frizzy and dry! You might think it's gross to stop using shampoo, but conditioner actually also cleans your hair from dirt, dust, fat, etc. And look at this:

BEFORE:

AFTER THE CONDITIONER METHOD:

If you visit my blog post, there's a link to a website with lists of approved products for this method. The website is in Swedish, but you can still read the product names, and what ingredients to watch out for (they are written in English).

I'm definitely going to try this, since my hair is naturally curly but easily gets dry and frizzy!
I guess I will show you the results in a month or so, lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
BommieDollie

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of frizz and get healthy smooth hair!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 am

This looks quite interesting.. my hair is almost always frizzy and bleh unless i use a product which i only found recently and does wonders ^-^ But i might try this when i have the time~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to get rid of frizz and get healthy smooth hair!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1