Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hair growth...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NYGyaru

PostSubject: Hair growth...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:07 pm

So at the moment I'm on a journey to grow out my hair as long as possible, as fast as possible. From my reading/research I know a combination of biotin (supports healthy skin, hair, nails), folic acid (supports synthesis and repair of DNA), and cayenne pepper (supports hair growth and metabolism). I've been doing it for about a week... *come to think of it I should measure my hair now* and I'm hoping for some growth quickly.
However, I have done some more reading and have found people saying they do a hair mask of coconut milk 1-3 times a week for an 1-2 hours and have success there as well. I'm wondering if anyone has used this method and if it works?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malinamartis

PostSubject: Re: Hair growth...   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Eat healthy foods like high quality protein which is also filled with vitamin B-12 & Iron. If you are vegetarian , then include soybeans , milk products. Eggs are a sufficient amount of protein essential for strong growing hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.astermeds.com/
DarkWitchofDream

PostSubject: Re: Hair growth...   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 am

I've been taking vitamins like Zinc to help with my hair growth also protein bars. I think it grew about a 1/2 inch in a month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://DarkWitchofDream.tumblr.com
loveame

PostSubject: Re: Hair growth...   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:06 pm

biotin helps a lot!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yumigalcupcake

PostSubject: Re: Hair growth...   Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:29 am

Maybe I'll try these ideas Question they seem believable, but I'd believe anything right now because my hair only grows like one inch per year! I want really long hair, but the longest my hair has gotten in two inches past my shoulders! Tears good luck getting really long hair though!!!! Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yumigalcupcake.blogspot.com
RedMary

PostSubject: Re: Hair growth...   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

I just started taking biotin supplements about a week ago. I have also started conditioner washing (which I first heard about on Tirin's blog <3) to help reduce weak and split ends. I have done both for about a week now, so it's not long enough to really gauge a true growth.

I've heard of some people taking 5000 mcg biotin, I only take 1000 mcg. I wouldn't want too take too much because that can have a reverse effect. I have also been giving myself head massages not only in the shower but also when relaxing at the end of the day to increase blood circulation (and it feels good.)

I want my hair long, but my real reason for starting biotin was to rapidly increase nail growth. I had an injury to one of my toes and I'd prefer it to grow out by the time swim suit season is here. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NYGyaru

PostSubject: Re: Hair growth...   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 am

RedMary wrote:
I've heard of some people taking 5000 mcg biotin, I only take 1000 mcg. I wouldn't want too take too much because that can have a reverse effect. I have also been giving myself head massages not only in the shower but also when relaxing at the end of the day to increase blood circulation (and it feels good.)

Biotin is a B-12 vitamin - you can't take too much and have it be negative for you. It would not have the reverse effect. Taking too much would just cause your body to get rid of the excess that you don't need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: Hair growth...   Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

my hair grows really fast.

ive read in hair mags that eating healthy, eating lots of protein, and exersizing helps grow your hair(which it does for me!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair growth...   

Back to top Go down

Hair growth...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1