Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye

PostSubject: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 pm

http://gyaru-secrets.livejournal.com/101632.html#comments

Theres other sections with more posts but if you haven't seen it I urge you to take a look.
It takes random girls pictures and bashes them, most of you know what this site is.

Thoughts on such a horrible thing? Some of the girls targeted aren't innocent and are very mean but 99% are innocent girls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pandakisses

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Skyenique wrote:

Theres other sections with more posts but if you haven't seen it I urge you to take a look.
It takes random girls pictures and bashes them, most of you know what this site is.

Thoughts on such a horrible thing? Some of the girls targeted aren't innocent and are very mean but 99% are innocent girls...

i looked at it.. they are pretty nasty, but i guess there will always be someone like that in life Dissapointed

by the way your hair and makeup is amazing Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilyhime

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:26 pm

this is awful, really.. I could never do such thing.
I can't even believe that girls can be so full of hate, that's really nasty and sad Tears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YellowTreesAtMidnite

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:45 pm

I agree its not right at all. It is though better than saying to there faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkWitchofDream

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:28 am

It's all really silly...

I'm sure the mean girls are only "mean" because they've been picked on, which would be really depressing.. being as the site is kind of like, "I'm right, you're wrong these are the rules to being Gyaru."

People will be people. Haters will hate but there will always be more of those that love you. ♥

Probably the best thing to do is just ignore the site all together. That way it'll [hopefully] just die out. People should be more supportive of the counter site, gyaru-valentine.

[url=gyaru-valentine.livejournal.com]gyaru-valentine.livejournal.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://DarkWitchofDream.tumblr.com
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 pm

The thing is it won't die down for a good while, it's been up for a few YEARS now. O.o Which just shows how jealous and catty people are.
I think the real issue is they wan't to push people out of the "Gyaru Community" Even girl's inspired by it, because they want it to remain small and unique.
I mean we don't even know what these girl's look like just showing that they do not have guts to show off themselves.
Their makeup and hair and clothing and such obviously aren't perfect otherwise they would show themselves, and be cocky about it.
They had enough guts to make a bash site, they can't be scared of hate themselves. ._.
But they do seem scared of everything altogether, I really hope these "Girls" aren't adults, they better be immature teenagers and not ridiculously immature insecure adults..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:11 pm

pandakisses wrote:
Skyenique wrote:

i looked at it.. they are pretty nasty, but i guess there will always be someone like that in life Dissapointed

by the way your hair and makeup is amazing Wave
Awe thank you! ^_^ I use wigs haha- and my makeup is more inspired then the real deal.

O.o I enjoy heavier makeup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilyhime

PostSubject: .   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:17 pm

this really makes me lose all hope I have in girl-friend-relationships. Isnt it better to be around boys afterall , if girls can be so disgusting?

srsly, I'd just love getting to know more girls who're interested in Gyaru, etc. but I really wouldn't want to end up on such site.. I'd constantly live with the fear of getting betrayed by them any moment Terrified I'm way too sensitive.

but yes, people are people and everyone's got their individual style. theres PLENTY of time to improve as well, so WTF?!
just stop hatin already and be happy with what you've accomplished instead (or..just with the fact that you're alive or whatever..*coughs*) Oh please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny-Jinya

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 am

This site is horrible, they bashed 3 or 4 of my friends there O_O
People feel so strong as long they can slag someone anonymous.

My picture was there 2 times too, but they wrote at least something nice 'bout me oO And still it was a shock to found my photos there!!! Horrified
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 am

I stopped looking at Gyaru secrets a looooong time ago. I mean it was entertaining at first when there were FUNNY secrets, and not bashing on everybody who likes gyaru. But when they started writing hateful, like really "you should die"-kind of posts, it was too much. I'm sure none of the people writing there are adults. I'm guessing they are all a bunch of 13 year olds who have been bullied in school and whatnot, taking out their anger on strangers. And they are obviously just jealous of the girls they hate on... otherwise they wouldn't bother spending all that time writing AND thinking about them.

I'm not sure if they will ever stop writing on the site, but it doesn't matter to me since I stopped reading it. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
YellowTreesAtMidnite

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Lilyhime wrote:
this really makes me lose all hope I have in girl-friend-relationships. Isnt it better to be around boys afterall , if girls can be so disgusting?

I totally agree.... its a sad moment for all girls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lemonediscream

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:26 pm

I think anonymous people posting there are not so good at gal themselves, so "If I can't do this, no one else should either and they must not even try!#%&/(!!!!"

But if less people were commenting those pics and less people were visiting the site, I think the bashing might stop.. it's actually kind of boring look at random girls with "FUGLY BITCH"-texts in their faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recordedbutterfly.blogspot.com
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

What I don't understand is.
There has to at least be a good 10 or so girls submitting things.
They have that much time to write on each picture, that's pretty crazy.
O_O I mean funny part is the girl's don't even have guts to put up their makeup attempts.
Probably because they realize You start out a MESS trying the makeup and slowly get better. (Some quickly)

I mean I rarely ever check the site but I really wish that people would at least not target things like;
weight, makeup attempts, acne, etc.

I mean I can understand if its some girl thats a jerk to everyone, and is a complete mess to the style and thinks she is the best.
But wtf ._. these are innocent girls and most pictures up are pictures that they posted up places to show their progress with their makeup/hair/clothes.

I DON'T EVEN..
I don't know. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:28 pm

lemonediscream wrote:
I think anonymous people posting there are not so good at gal themselves, so "If I can't do this, no one else should either and they must not even try!#%&/(!!!!"

But if less people were commenting those pics and less people were visiting the site, I think the bashing might stop.. it's actually kind of boring look at random girls with "FUGLY BITCH"-texts in their faces.

I don't see how a bashing site can be up this long without at least one girl attempting some serious measures.
Though I saw stuff for stalking, I'm still surprised that a girl hasn't tried something "Serious" and the site be looked at legally. Though free speech is free speech so life is life... but a hate site shouldn't be okay for something that simple anyways... I can understand some things but over a STYLE... Rather pathetic. Theres nothing Cute about bullying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy♥

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:30 pm

I agree, some are very offensive, some are out of place, but some others are so funny Razz i never posted anything, and i dont think i could, but some are funny, just like when some head girls was in hitlers body Razz i really get laught Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mylifeasdaysi.blogspot.com/
Merefi

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:35 am

Wow, seriously l never thought such a thing existed lolol l thought lt was a crime, lf you get someones photo, and that someone doesnt allow you to "use" lt like that...? o_O you can even go to curt... at least thats what l heard about... but l guess on the internet lts hard to track them down (?) ~ Panicked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:16 am

Merefi wrote:
Wow, seriously l never thought such a thing existed lolol l thought lt was a crime, lf you get someones photo, and that someone doesnt allow you to "use" lt like that...? o_O you can even go to curt... at least thats what l heard about... but l guess on the internet lts hard to track them down (?) ~ Panicked

Well you pretty much have to ask for permission to use someone else's photo (unless otherwise stated), so yeah, it's a crime. And slandering is also a crime, so I suppose you coooould sue the people making those evil posts on G_S. That would be hilarious! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.   

Back to top Go down

Gyaru Secrets- the bashing site.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1