Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Have you been bullied?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lemonediscream

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Have you been bullied?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 am

In school or anywhere?

I have been bullied in my school since last September. It's actually that kind of bullying that it's hard to notice, the bullies and I all are 18-19-years old.

Last Thursday we had a talk with principle, and my bullies came there like angels, "we don't even know your name" etc and claimed they don't remember that they'd done anything to me. The principle just told them to think if they could improve their behaviour, and they left laughing the place.

I feel like I've been treated very unfair but I guess it's life?


Last edited by lemonediscream on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recordedbutterfly.blogspot.com
HaileeMarie

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Ugh, bullying. Story of my life. Tears
I've been bullied no matter what school I've gone to.
I know it really sucks, and every school I've gone to
activates "STOP BULLYING" crap but when it actually happens
no one does anything about it. The only thing I can really say is
tough it out and when you have to be around the people who are doing it
turn on your phones camera so if they do anything you have proof.
I'm really sorry to hear about your problem. I know it really sucks.
The bullies I dealt with were so bad I ended up dropping out
of two different schools and now have to get my GED.
I hope everything works out for the best xoxo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lemonediscream

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:28 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about that ._. I hope you're well nowadays?
I've been thinking about recording them..
Thank you very much for your words, they're comforting Smile xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recordedbutterfly.blogspot.com
Tirin

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 25
Location : Sweden/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 am

Wtf, people that bully at 18-19 years of age?? What's wrong with them???? I thought all those things stopped after junior high. That's just sad, and pathetic Sad How do they bully you? Like what do they do? If you don't mind sharing...

It wasn't really bullying, but when I was 13-14, I had three best friends who suddenly stopped talking to me, and started treating me like shit. I had no idea why, they wouldn't even tell me.. And the worst part was, they had kind of "isolated" me from my other friends, so they were pretty much all I had! So when they stopped talking to me, I had no one...

People told me to change to another school, or even change my personality so that they would like me again. I refused, because I didn't want to "lose", I was stronger than that. I kept going to the same school, in the same class (their class), and ended up becoming friends with some of the girls my old friends had been mean to. Even though that time sucked ass, it was probably the best decision I could have made. I got the best friend you could imagine after that. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
lemonediscream

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Tirin, it's like commenting something about everything I do and some guys might even push me (gently, not that it really hurts but it's meant that I feel it) when they're with those girls who started it. Also they've spread some rumour about me so people in my school whom I used to get along with are turning against me but no one tells me why they're doing it.
None of my friends has left me, but still I'm afraid to go to school tomorrow because these people usually stand in front of the school and smoke there, looking other people down. You know those people everyone hates but still wants to please. It's terrible to guess who has heard the rumour and will be mean to me and who is still friendly towards me.

You were strong Surprised And I'm sure that kind of experiences make people even stronger and wiser. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recordedbutterfly.blogspot.com
Daisy♥

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 25
Location : BC

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 pm

I dont get how people do that at this age :/ so childish. and even so to beutiful girls :s i was bullyed a little in first grade, but i think its about to dont let it happen :/ you cant repply to them? or you can record them? i dont know, there must be ways to get off of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mylifeasdaysi.blogspot.com/
lemonediscream

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 am

Daisy, me neither ._.'' I can't really reply because there's so many of them and so few of me. I've been thinking about recording them though.
Thank you~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recordedbutterfly.blogspot.com
Galaxybun

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're being bullied.

I was bullied for 4 years during high school, it wasn't the happiest time of my life.
It started when all my friends deserted me, then these 2 girls jumped in pretending to be my friend and basically used me like a human punchbag. They'd hit and put me down just to make themselves feel better.
Then boys in my classes started picking on me too Crying


How I dealt with them, I ignored the girls and decided I was better off by myself.
I told the boys to leave me alone. They mocked me at first, but then they stopped.
Anyway, don't let these people bring you down! Just think you're better than them because you are ^^
Those people should seriously grow up, but you can tell they're cowards because they didn't admit a thing to the principal.

If the principal does nothing about it, try talking to a teacher who would do something about or you could confront them.
After all, what goes around comes around. I hope everything goes well for you~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinigy.blogspot.co.uk/
YellowTreesAtMidnite

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2012-01-11
Location : Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 pm

I stuck my my friend who decided he wanted to become FTM (female to male) I stuck by him.... so he would be happy and less depressed by being happy about his own body.

Bulling is a sad thing... Its worse when its verbal. There are more people out there than you think. ITS NOT WHAT YOU DO ITS WHAT YOU DON'T DO! A simple Hi could make all the difference!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HannieAX8

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 am

I've been bullied because of being mixed blood..
Some people even said for me "Hey, if I were even half Swedish, I would have killed myself already."
But I can say, I love Sweden ! ♥ And it's part of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirin

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 25
Location : Sweden/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:16 pm

HannieAX8 wrote:
I've been bullied because of being mixed blood..
Some people even said for me "Hey, if I were even half Swedish, I would have killed myself already."
But I can say, I love Sweden ! ♥ And it's part of me.

Wtf why would anyone say that?? o.O Finns are supposed to love us considering how much we helped them back in the days.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
HannieAX8

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:31 am

Tirin wrote:
HannieAX8 wrote:
I've been bullied because of being mixed blood..
Some people even said for me "Hey, if I were even half Swedish, I would have killed myself already."
But I can say, I love Sweden ! ♥ And it's part of me.

Wtf why would anyone say that?? o.O Finns are supposed to love us considering how much we helped them back in the days.. Razz
Well, you know we Finns learn Swedish as a subject in school, though we don't want to. And it has made some people hate Sweden, Swedish etc.. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirin

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 25
Location : Sweden/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:30 pm

HannieAX8 wrote:
Tirin wrote:
HannieAX8 wrote:
I've been bullied because of being mixed blood..
Some people even said for me "Hey, if I were even half Swedish, I would have killed myself already."
But I can say, I love Sweden ! ♥ And it's part of me.

Wtf why would anyone say that?? o.O Finns are supposed to love us considering how much we helped them back in the days.. Razz
Well, you know we Finns learn Swedish as a subject in school, though we don't want to. And it has made some people hate Sweden, Swedish etc.. :/

That's just ridiculous! Razz I think in one way it's good that Finns learn Swedish - it makes you able to understand the rest of Scandinavia Wink Since Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are related but Finnish is a completely different (and non-Scandinavian) language. hehehehe Razz but yeah, I can see why you guys wouldn't want to learn xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
HannieAX8

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 21
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Tirin wrote:
HannieAX8 wrote:
Tirin wrote:
HannieAX8 wrote:
I've been bullied because of being mixed blood..
Some people even said for me "Hey, if I were even half Swedish, I would have killed myself already."
But I can say, I love Sweden ! ♥ And it's part of me.

Wtf why would anyone say that?? o.O Finns are supposed to love us considering how much we helped them back in the days.. Razz
Well, you know we Finns learn Swedish as a subject in school, though we don't want to. And it has made some people hate Sweden, Swedish etc.. :/

That's just ridiculous! Razz I think in one way it's good that Finns learn Swedish - it makes you able to understand the rest of Scandinavia Wink Since Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are related but Finnish is a completely different (and non-Scandinavian) language. hehehehe Razz but yeah, I can see why you guys wouldn't want to learn xD

Yea, totally xD And Finnish is so damn ugly language in my opinion :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirin

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 25
Location : Sweden/Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am

HannieAX8 wrote:
Tirin wrote:
HannieAX8 wrote:
Tirin wrote:
HannieAX8 wrote:
I've been bullied because of being mixed blood..
Some people even said for me "Hey, if I were even half Swedish, I would have killed myself already."
But I can say, I love Sweden ! ♥ And it's part of me.

Wtf why would anyone say that?? o.O Finns are supposed to love us considering how much we helped them back in the days.. Razz
Well, you know we Finns learn Swedish as a subject in school, though we don't want to. And it has made some people hate Sweden, Swedish etc.. :/

That's just ridiculous! Razz I think in one way it's good that Finns learn Swedish - it makes you able to understand the rest of Scandinavia Wink Since Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are related but Finnish is a completely different (and non-Scandinavian) language. hehehehe Razz but yeah, I can see why you guys wouldn't want to learn xD

Yea, totally xD And Finnish is so damn ugly language in my opinion :'D

No offense, but I agree! Razz haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Have you been bullied?   

Back to top Go down
 
Have you been bullied?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Casual :: General Discussion-
Jump to: