Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Toronto Gals? >W<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emika

PostSubject: Toronto Gals? >W<   Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 pm

I'm looking for gals in Toronto, and did some searching but a lot of the galcirs are inactive, or so it seems. ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/unsoldportrait
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: Toronto Gals? >W<   Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:17 am

Emika wrote:
I'm looking for gals in Toronto, and did some searching but a lot of the galcirs are inactive, or so it seems. ;-;
If you have facebook try looking up Canadian Gyaru. A lot of them on that group are from Toronto or at least Ontario.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
coccolata

PostSubject: Toronto Gal   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 am

Emika wrote:

Hi Emika,

My name is Coco and I am having the same issue with finding gals in Toronto. Which part of Toronto are you from? I am from the North York area, 10 mins away from Yorkdale Mall. I am just starting out and if you know about any gal circles, I would appreciate the help. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassenandra

PostSubject: Re: Toronto Gals? >W<   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Sadly, most of the Toronto gal scene is really dead here at the moment. Tears
I know a friend of mine before she moved to Nova Scotia knew some gals. They occasionally went out clubbing, and attend large anime conventions such as Anime North. I didn't get the chance to meet them before she moved, so I have no idea if the circle is even still around since the last event was in September, I believe. Question

It's really hard. ; w ; '' I've been searching for other gals now for almost three years but they seem to be really hard to come by.
I currently live in Oakville at the moment, but I will be moving to Toronto hopefully by June-July. Angry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coccolata

PostSubject: Re: Toronto Gals? >W<   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:09 am

Cassenandra wrote:
Sadly, most of the Toronto gal scene is really dead here at the moment. Tears
I know a friend of mine before she moved to Nova Scotia knew some gals. They occasionally went out clubbing, and attend large anime conventions such as Anime North. I didn't get the chance to meet them before she moved, so I have no idea if the circle is even still around since the last event was in September, I believe. Question

It's really hard. ; w ; '' I've been searching for other gals now for almost three years but they seem to be really hard to come by.
I currently live in Oakville at the moment, but I will be moving to Toronto hopefully by June-July. Angry

Hi Cassenandra,

Not sure if you are aware of the Canada Gyaru group on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadiangyaru/). Everyone there is super nice and a lot of them are from Toronto. We are all meeting up very soon at Anime North on May 26th. Hopefully you can make it Smile And once you move to Toronto, please msg me and we can hangout. Maybe we can start our own circle Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassenandra

PostSubject: Re: Toronto Gals? >W<   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

I'm still not completely sure if I will be attending Anime North at the moment. Crying
But if I am, I will post here closer to the date. C:

I don't have nor use Facebook either, so that would make sense why I haven't seen it. P: But I'll check it out if I can view it.
And I most certainly will ! Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toronto Gals? >W<   

Back to top Go down

Toronto Gals? >W<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1