Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Should I buy this wig?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyBee

PostSubject: Should I buy this wig?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:24 pm

I had been planning to buy it a while ago for my visual kei style, but then I started doing more gyaru lately and I think it is still really cute, but I do not know how gyaru dark hair is, or this hair style. [ I would tease it a little -- not leave it so flat. ]

[ OwO Sorry for this enormous and crappy cell picture. ]

The things I am worried about is first if black hair is OK? Usually the gals I see are blonde or light brunettes.

Second -- I am not an experienced wig-wearer, so I am sort of worried about that, too. As much as I like this wig, I know nothing about wearing wigs in general... -.-" [ For example, if it is unwise to wear it in certain weather conditions, what to do if it gets wet, etc... ]

It is $40, which I have heard from other wig-wearers is a great price, but the problem is that to a broke high schooler, $40 is a lot of money for something I will probably only be able to wear on weekends Tears So I just need to know that this will be a good gyaru investment; what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BommieDollie

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy this wig?   Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:05 am

I have black hair, and it's fine as long you have good outfits and make up to go with it. A lot of people think you can't 'be' gyaru if you have black hair, you can, you just have to put a bit more effort into it.
I think it's a good wig, but you could probably find something similar for a little bit cheaper, and if it's short you can always add extensions if you wanna mix it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy this wig?   Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:23 am

Just like BommieDollie mentioned, black hair is just as fine as any other colour, but might require greater effort to look 'gyaru'.
As for the wig, I'm not so sure if it's the best possible gyaru-wig. I would go for something a bit longer (though you could add extensions), the price is also quite expensive I'd say. If I was in your place, I'd keep on searching Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magicalxrealism.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy this wig?   

Back to top Go down

Should I buy this wig?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Your Gyaru :: Hair-
Jump to: