Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

tips to lose weight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yamiicake

PostSubject: tips to lose weight?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 am

well, basically if i can i want to lose at least 4-5kg in a month
im not sure if thats healthy or whatever but im visiting relatives at the moment and they make me feel so shit about my weight its unreal.

im close to being overweight but id just like to be skinnier.
Im currently 5'1 and i weigh about 54kg and id like to be 50, or under
and i have an expo in just over a month so if i could id like to lose it before then

this sounds really petty i know but any tips for losing weight quickly would be very much appreciated~ Because although id like to be 50kg or under, id really like to be around 47kg but im not willing to risk my health to losing so much in such a short amount of time,
thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyms

PostSubject: Re: tips to lose weight?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:58 am

Losing weight is very simple especially with such a long time frame to lose only 30 pounds. In order to lose weight you must have a caloric deficit, which is when you are burning off more calories than you eat. First off, what I would recommend is this you should start cutting out all the junk you consume. Anything that's fattening or considered junk food should be immediately taken out of your diet. While simultaneously adding more healthy fulfilling foods such as whole natural organic foods, healthy meats, fish, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and raw high-fiber fruits is just some of the healthy foods you should be adding into your new diet.

Along with dieting you should also start adding some cardio exercises such as jogging, power walking or almost any outside sport or you can also play Wii fit as well.. by combining a healthy diet along with cardio. You should be well on your way to losing the 30 pounds you desire within the next three months.

When it comes to losing weight and staying motivated, I HIGHLY recommend a wonderful site called trueweightlossexposed . com Check it out!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: tips to lose weight?   Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:51 am

Don't eat a lot of carbs or sugar (fruit contains sugar too), drink a lot of water. High fat foods (cream, milk, yoghurt, cheese, etc.) aren't that bad since it doesn't become fat inside your body, like carbs or sugar. Stop eating when you're starting to feel a bit full. And of course, exercise whenever you can! Smile

Btw, I think it's great you care enough about your health not to lose too much weight at once!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
Yamiicake

PostSubject: Re: tips to lose weight?   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am

Tirin wrote:
Don't eat a lot of carbs or sugar (fruit contains sugar too), drink a lot of water. High fat foods (cream, milk, yoghurt, cheese, etc.) aren't that bad since it doesn't become fat inside your body, like carbs or sugar. Stop eating when you're starting to feel a bit full. And of course, exercise whenever you can! Smile

Btw, I think it's great you care enough about your health not to lose too much weight at once!!

thank you for the tips! ill definitely keep them in mind!

Last edited by Yamiicake on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yamiicake

PostSubject: Re: tips to lose weight?   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:54 am

ashleyms wrote:
Losing weight is very simple especially with such a long time frame to lose only 30 pounds. In order to lose weight you must have a caloric deficit, which is when you are burning off more calories than you eat. First off, what I would recommend is this you should start cutting out all the junk you consume. Anything that's fattening or considered junk food should be immediately taken out of your diet. While simultaneously adding more healthy fulfilling foods such as whole natural organic foods, healthy meats, fish, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and raw high-fiber fruits is just some of the healthy foods you should be adding into your new diet.

Along with dieting you should also start adding some cardio exercises such as jogging, power walking or almost any outside sport or you can also play Wii fit as well.. by combining a healthy diet along with cardio. You should be well on your way to losing the 30 pounds you desire within the next three months.

When it comes to losing weight and staying motivated, I HIGHLY recommend a wonderful site called trueweightlossexposed . com Check it out!

this is really helpful to me thank you! Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cesarkruiz

PostSubject: Re: tips to lose weight?   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 am

This weight loss drug reacts differently on people, so it is important that you take it based on your medical condition. Consult your doctor to know if you can use it and what dosage would be suitable for you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

tips to lose weight?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1