Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

lenses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gone

lenses   Empty
PostSubject: lenses     lenses   EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:27 pm

i dont know if i can talk about my problem here but i have a problem ..
i can't buy those lenses Crying i am only 14 [ i know young ] but i really love gyaru style ... here the problem , if i don't have only those lenses i cant be Considered as a gyaru ? Meh Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanon

Kanon

lenses   Empty
PostSubject: Re: lenses     lenses   EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 pm

I don't know why you can't buy the lenses, but anyway, while they are in a way a part of gyaru, I wouldn't say that you can't be gyaru without. I think gyaru is still more about clothing, but make up and hair do play a big part to it. If you focus on clothes, make up and hair, you'll be just as gyaru even if you don't have contact lenses.
Contact lenses won't make you gyaru, and not having them won't prevent you from being one. That's my personal opinion.
Good luck wave !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magicalxrealism.blogspot.com/
gone

lenses   Empty
PostSubject: Re: lenses     lenses   EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:37 am

Kanon wrote:
I don't know why you can't buy the lenses, but anyway, while they are in a way a part of gyaru, I wouldn't say that you can't be gyaru without. I think gyaru is still more about clothing, but make up and hair do play a big part to it. If you focus on clothes, make up and hair, you'll be just as gyaru even if you don't have contact lenses.
Contact lenses won't make you gyaru, and not having them won't prevent you from being one. That's my personal opinion.
Good luck wave !

I live in Israel , i know that the only way is from webs that sell these . The problem that im only 14.5 and i asked my Parents but the don't want to buy because they are afraid [ It's something political that happened with a Muslim that erupted Israeli accounts of of that kind of sites ...] That's the problem why i cant have .. it feel that i cant br gyaru or try it till i will be with my own Personal Bank Account. Bow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

lenses   Empty
PostSubject: Re: lenses     lenses   Empty

Back to top Go down

lenses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Gyaru-
Jump to: