Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Wigs=Fake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YellowTreesAtMidnite

PostSubject: Wigs=Fake?   Sat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm

I wear a wig (As much as possible) because I have horrible hair from cemo and meds lack of sleep no food ect.

Someone said I was a 'fake' for wearing a wig. What do you guys think?

Also do you think it would be possible to be able to convince someone close to you (such as a friend) that it is your real hair?

Thanks So Much For Your Time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chupachupchup

PostSubject: Re: Wigs=Fake?   Sat May 05, 2012 11:00 pm

wearing a wig doe not make you fake... if it did so would wearing make up.

plus you said chemo and meds, i have never had chemo but have taken meds that made some of my hair fall out, wearing a wig for something like that is no different than putting on concealer for a zit.

as for convincing people its real, you just have to buy real looking wigs.

if something makes you feel good or more confident don't listen to negative comments. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: Wigs=Fake?   Sun May 06, 2012 12:00 pm

well, if the wigs are fake looking i guess thatd be reasonable
(cuz at skool theres this girl who wears a wig like everyday and u can obv tell its a wig...but i dont call her fake or anything)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riu

PostSubject: Not fake at all. o.o   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:17 pm

I agree with himegyaru. If the wig looks fake.. it sure is fake. But you really have a GOOD reason to wear a wig.. so I would never call it fake. (: Besides there's a ton of beautiful and natural-looking wigs.
I also got a few wigs.. so I can change haircolours and do whatever I want with them without demaging my own hair. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubblipop

PostSubject: Re: Wigs=Fake?   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

Nuh, uh, wha? Horrified Wigs are great fun and really pretty! I don't mind anyone wearing a wig,
and I recently bought a new pink one myself! When you can't decide which hairstyle, color or length you want, you can always wear wigs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bubblipop.com/
JujuBeans

PostSubject: Re: Wigs=Fake?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:07 am

I've worn wigs before. I think technically they are fake, but so are false lashes and makeup so it seems dumb that someone would say 'fake' in a negative way. Just ignore them.

Wigs are great. I find that if you wear hats with them, it looks more real. I was a bit self conscious when I first wore a wig but now I don't really care. Dying your hair is not always an option.

I bleached my hair white for half a year, and after bleaching all of my roots over and over again my hair became really thin and weak so I had to cut it all off.

This time around, if I want white hair, I see no problem with wearing a wig lol

Also, anyone who thinks wearing a wig is fake needs to remember that alot of celebrities (non-gyaru celebs) wear wigs in movies, on stage/concerts, etc.. all the time.. it's just they have professional made ones that look real so you can't really tell.

Just remember, everybody judges 'fakeness' by their own standards. Being gyaru is all about self-expression, it's not about adhering to 'naturalness' or reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wigs=Fake?   

Back to top Go down

Wigs=Fake?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1