Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hair Spray?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ama-Mama

PostSubject: Hair Spray?   Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:59 pm

What kind of Hairsprays do you gals use? I can't seem to keep my hair big. I currently use Got2B Glued, but it isn't working its wonders. Any suggestions?? Thanks! Meh 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amacharms.com
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: Hair Spray?   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 pm

I love Got2B Glued, but the other stuff I use (basically when I run out XD) is Tresemme Tres Two Extra Hold hairspray. It is actually pretty cheap, and pretty good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BommieDollie

PostSubject: Re: Hair Spray?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 pm

I use tresemmé salon finish hairspray, i have two cans, 'extra hold' and 'freeze hold' which is SUPER strong so you have to be careful not to spray too much or you have crunchy hair, but yeah if you spray these on a curl or any other style it isn't gonna fall out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YellowTreesAtMidnite

PostSubject: Re: Hair Spray?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 pm

BIG SEXY HAIR!!!!

It is fantastic! (But can be a big costy around $12.00 but fantastic!)

You can't use it to much though, because the hold it so great that your hair will start to dry out. (So if you have oily hair, no problem. But if your hair is dry you should only use it three days of the week or you will get crunchy hair lol)

It holds all day and adds tons of volume, AND keeps your hair soft. If your hair is dry and you can't use it everyday then I suggest using Tresemme, but the problem with that is, after just one little spray your hair feels all crunchy and not soft. If you get to much too It weighs your hair down. If you don't mind though its pretty good.

As far as Got2B Glued I don't really recommend it. It does pretty well unless you have long hair. I would not suggest this unless it was at least an inch above your shoulder. If so then it should work great! (Its fantastic on guy's hair)

Bed Head is a nono in my list. The hold is great but after a day your hair starts to feel like straw.

Hope that helps a bit!

(By the tester of what it seems, every hairspray out there)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Spray?   

Back to top Go down

Hair Spray?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1