Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 am

If so, what are your favorite movies? Wave

My top 3 would be:
1. となりのトトロ (My Neighbor Totoro)
2. ハウルの動く城 (Howl's Moving Castle)
3. 千と千尋の神隠し (Spirited Away)

I've always wanted to visit the Studio Ghibli Museum while I was in Tokyo 2 years ago but when we (my family and I) went there it was closed so yeah Tears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:17 am

gisellaaa wrote:

Ah! Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favourite movies ever! Kiss-kiss I do not think that Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli ever made a bad movie. Ponyo was not great, though. Princess Mononoke and Castle In The Sky are definitely some of my favourites, too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 am

LadyBee wrote:
gisellaaa wrote:

Ah! Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favourite movies ever! Kiss-kiss I do not think that Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli ever made a bad movie. Ponyo was not great, though. Princess Mononoke and Castle In The Sky are definitely some of my favourites, too!

Heheh I watched Howl's Moving Castle today, and as always it made me cry.
I think Studio Ghibli makes the best movies ever. I even prefer them over Disney movies now!
I have to agree with Ponyo though, it wasn't up to their usual standards.
I also love The Cat Returns and Kiki's Delivery Service, basically I love all Studio Ghibli movies ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RinRin

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 pm

The ones you said are my all time favorite Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/_rin__
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 am

RinRin wrote:
The ones you said are my all time favorite Wave

Heheh yay *high five* Wave
Strangely enough I got my whole family obsessed about Studio Ghibli Happy
At first they thought the movies were just some other Japanese anime, but now they absolutely love it xD The power of convincing and forcing people to watch..

BTW...speaking of Studio Ghibli...did any of you notice a Totoro doll in ToyStory 3? Heheh..I thought I did...

Last edited by gisellaaa on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 am

gisellaaa wrote:
BTW...speaking of Studio Ghibli...did any of you notice a Totoro doll in ToyStory 3? Heheh..I thought I did...

Yes! My friends and I were watching it and we all shouted "TOTORO!" at the same time XD Disney is just getting cooler around every corner!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 am

LadyBee wrote:
gisellaaa wrote:

Yes! My friends and I were watching it and we all shouted "TOTORO!" at the same time XD Disney is just getting cooler around every corner!

Hahah I thought I was the only one that noticed! So I DID see it and not imagine it lol wave
I was watching it in the theater and when I saw Totoro I immediately screamed 'OOMGG TOTOROOOOO!!' which resulted in a lot of staring from people XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 am

gisellaaa wrote:
LadyBee wrote:
gisellaaa wrote:

Hahah I thought I was the only one that noticed! So I DID see it and not imagine it lol wave
I was watching it in the theater and when I saw Totoro I immediately screamed 'OOMGG TOTOROOOOO!!' which resulted in a lot of staring from people XD

Yeah, it is crazy! It makes me wonder why they decided to stick him in there XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:39 am

LadyBee wrote:
gisellaaa wrote:
LadyBee wrote:
gisellaaa wrote:

Yeah, it is crazy! It makes me wonder why they decided to stick him in there XD

Hmmm who knows, I'm just glad that they actually did stick him in there xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimeimellon

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:19 pm

(/-^o^)/ I ♥ Studio Ghibli~!!

My top 3 is:
1. Howl's Moving Castle
2. Ponyo
3. Spirited Away

I don't understand why so many people think that Ponyo wasn't that great, I loved it and thought it was really cute~ (>w<'')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:32 am

Meiu wrote:
(/-^o^)/ I ♥ Studio Ghibli~!!

My top 3 is:
1. Howl's Moving Castle
2. Ponyo
3. Spirited Away

I don't understand why so many people think that Ponyo wasn't that great, I loved it and thought it was really cute~ (>w<'')

I definitely loved Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. Do you guys watch them in English or in Japanese with English subtitles? Because Howl's voice in the original Japanese Howl's Moving Castle sounds so nice compared to the voice they used in the English remake (Christian Bale's voice just doesn't do its justice Angry )

I actually liked Ponyo, I thought it was a cute movie. But I felt as if the story line was cut too short. Or maybe it was just too fast. Anyways the story plot just wasn't as good as the other Studio Ghibli movies (but that's just my opinion) Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meimeimellon

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:36 am

gisellaaa wrote:

I definitely loved Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. Do you guys watch them in English or in Japanese with English subtitles? Because Howl's voice in the original Japanese Howl's Moving Castle sounds so nice compared to the voice they used in the English remake (Christian Bale's voice just doesn't do its justice Angry )

I actually liked Ponyo, I thought it was a cute movie. But I felt as if the story line was cut too short. Or maybe it was just too fast. Anyways the story plot just wasn't as good as the other Studio Ghibli movies (but that's just my opinion) Wave

I always watch the movies in japanese w/o subs, don't need them. Tihihi~ \(^_^)/

Oh yeah, I do agree with that!
Mabe that's what people mean when saying it wasn't that great.
I wish the movie would be a bit longer, becouse sometimes it did feel like it missed "scenes". (>_<'')
Mabe that wasn't a good way to express what I mean... (>w<'')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 am

Meiu wrote:
gisellaaa wrote:

I always watch the movies in japanese w/o subs, don't need them. Tihihi~ \(^_^)/

Oh yeah, I do agree with that!
Mabe that's what people mean when saying it wasn't that great.
I wish the movie would be a bit longer, becouse sometimes it did feel like it missed "scenes". (>_<'')
Mabe that wasn't a good way to express what I mean... (>w<'')

Hahaha yea I get what you mean~~
I mean it could've been a better movie if they added more scenes to it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?   

Back to top Go down

Any gyarus here who likes Studio Ghibli?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1