Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Is there such a thing as being too tall?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BommieDollie

PostSubject: Is there such a thing as being too tall?   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:31 am

I'm 5"8 and i really like wearing heels, but i'm always self conscious that i'm too tall and people are staring at me, or that i'd get the wrong kind of attention. I only own two pairs and they are maybe 3 or 4 inches but i want to get pairs which are taller.

Is there such a thing as being too tall, or 'too tall' for a girl?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as being too tall?   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 am

For me I don't think so really (you're so lucky you're tall! Tears )
But it depends where you live. Like if you live in Asia and you're taller than 5'7" 0r 5'8" and you wear heels, yea you would get pretty stared at. But then again since you'd be considered a foreigner it doesn't really matter.
But for your question, no I don't think there's a such thing as being too tall Wave You should be proud of your height since most models are very tall! And I think getting higher heels is perfectly okay!

Hope this helps xx Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YellowTreesAtMidnite

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as being too tall?   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 pm

No. Now I'm not the tallest (5' 6") BUT. Do you see all those gorgeous models, that are amazon women and guys still loose there breath. Its really all how you work it to! I know this tall girl, but she acts so shy and stands in the background she MAKES herself awkward. Its just like if you are gyaru and act timid, it shows. With great highth comes great responsibility. Very Happy Now I'm not saying you can't be shy. My best friend (6' 1" and wears platform heels) she can't talk to new people for the life of her, BUT she plasters on a good smile and looks happy. Everyone loves her though they don't really know her.

In my opinion its how YOU work it. Wave

Hope it helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as being too tall?   

Back to top Go down

Is there such a thing as being too tall?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1