Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkBubbles~

PostSubject: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:19 am

where i can design my blog in blogspot as i want ? with logo and that ~
i dont understand nothing there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 am

Anne~ wrote:

Well it depends on how you want to design it and what background to use.
For now I'd advice you to design your header and edit your layout (do you want 2 column, 3 column, etc.) ^_^
What background are you also thinking of using? (a picture, a simple color, etc.)

Maybe sketch the designs you have in mind first before actually design your blog (since that's what I did).
I sketched my blog layout first on a notebook, then I finally design my blog for real yesterday morning.
I just finished making and designing my blog yesterday lol (it took me 1.5 hours in total).
Designing a blog is actually easier than you think Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkBubbles~

PostSubject: Re: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 am

gisellaaa wrote:
Anne~ wrote:

For now I'd advice you to design your header and edit your layout (do you want 2 column, 3 column, etc.) ^_^
What background are you also thinking of using? (a picture, a simple color, etc.)

Maybe sketch the designs you have in mind first before actually design your blog (since that's what I did).
I sketched my blog layout first on a notebook, then I finally design my blog for real yesterday morning.
I just finished making and designing my blog yesterday lol (it took me 1.5 hours in total).

i saw ur blog and i try to do like what u did where things about u are written and that .. but i dont understand how to do that ><"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:53 am

Anne~ wrote:
gisellaaa wrote:
Anne~ wrote:

i saw ur blog and i try to do like what u did where things about u are written and that .. but i dont understand how to do that ><"

Well I checked out your blog and it looks really nice! Thank you for following also~
For the about me I actually used Paintbrush (which is like the mac version of Microsoft Paint LOL). I made my own about me section, uploaded it to a photo server, copied the HTML and added it into my blog ^_^
You can add HTML on your blog by going to layouts~ Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylalatbh

PostSubject: Re: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:17 am

As for designing layouts for blogs and such it's all about research and learning. It's not something that will happen over night, it's something you need to spend time looking into. You need to learn a bit about HTML coding and possibly some photoshop/other photo editing software to make your own logos.

Give it a google and find some tutorials on how to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://helloandkawaii.blogspot.com
pinkBubbles~

PostSubject: Re: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Crying
taylalatbh wrote:
As for designing layouts for blogs and such it's all about research and learning. It's not something that will happen over night, it's something you need to spend time looking into. You need to learn a bit about HTML coding and possibly some photoshop/other photo editing software to make your own logos.

i know how to deshin in photoshop i dont understand the HTML Crying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylalatbh

PostSubject: Re: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Anne~ wrote:
Crying
taylalatbh wrote:

i know how to deshin in photoshop i dont understand the HTML Crying

It's definitely not something I could explain to you, quite simply. Like I said, it's something you need to research and learn. Use the internet to find some simple tutorials and gain some knowledge on the subject.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://helloandkawaii.blogspot.com
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:07 pm

one day i was just messing with the coding and then it came out pretty cool. i have no idea how i did it tho -__-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?   

Back to top Go down

hot do u design ur blog in blog spot ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1