Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Gyaru hair for school

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy Dee

PostSubject: Gyaru hair for school    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 am

Hey guys, I go to a school where my hair has to be tied up so I was wondering if any of you guys knew fun ways of making a cute and funky ponytail (Or bun, maybe even pigtails kawaii ). Also hair accessories are pretty limited -- like alice bands, clips and bobby pins and they have to be in black, blue or white Angry . So please let me know Wave

And yes, I do use ribbon occasionally, it's so pretty and fun Razz domokun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:52 am

My school is not a uniform school or anything, but it starts CRAZY EARLY so I do not have much time to fix my hair! Meh So I know what you mean -.-" Anyway, my quick gal fix for my hair is curly pigtails. Bangs down (if you have them), a little extra hair on the side, (flat-ironed), and then pigtails right behind your ears at the bottom. My hair is naturally curly, so I do not use a curling iron, but since it is pigtails, it would not take too long, anyway! :3 Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karin-adele

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 pm

I tend to tease a lot. teasing and curling is what I do lol

What kind of hair do you have anyways?

I tend to tie it, then tease then curl. wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flavors.me/299000
Daisy Dee

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 pm

It's strange mix of curly and wavy (wurvy??) and it can get frizzy in Summer but it's Winter here so I'm safe! It's also thick so I don't want to look like a puff ball if I tease it lols . Also the teacher's complain a lot about teased hair since it's seen as messy, pfft jealous people they are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karin-adele

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Daisy Dee wrote:
It's strange mix of curly and wavy (wurvy??) and it can get frizzy in Summer but it's Winter here so I'm safe! It's also thick so I don't want to look like a puff ball if I tease it lols . Also the teacher's complain a lot about teased hair since it's seen as messy, pfft jealous people they are...

wow, teachers are-
ahh, i know that feeling. i have wavy (but its curly during there summer, right now) and i have to consistently straighten it orz

how long is it? really long? you probably have different options for curling and tying then.

i might be able to pull out a couple pic if you give me a bit of time lol
Back to top Go down
karin-adele

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Here, i've gathered some pictures. you've probably seen most of these, but. putting them out again.

the bottom one, i used to do it often and adorn it with buttons lol

lots of teasing and pining! you can try just one bun too~

pigtails curled! Wave

miscellaneous scan i found on my computer lol
sorry for the spam Bow
Back to top Go down
pinkBubbles~

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:20 pm

i found a video that helps how to make your hair look cute with some kawaii accessories that not hard to get - i think it can be for gyaru also . you need Papillon pins and Headkerchief with Iron ~ i think this will help since every student that wakes up for school doesnt have time to invest on hair also , and also because it's morning and we are for sure still tired . If you want to make it more gyaru try in the morning to make some curls in your hair [or all of your hair ] if you would like to ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CminOk3pU9k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy Dee

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:38 am

Thanks so much! Wave The pigtails look super kawai! If only our uniform was that cool Angry , haha I'll definitely try them out, thanks again guys! kawaii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:53 am

Hmm in my school we wear this really ugly uniform (light yellow collared short sleeve shirt, navy knee- length skirt, white knee socks, black shoes) Crying
So my hair is sort of long and I dyed it dark brown (from black). I'm thinking of dyeing it ash brown when I go to America on October~

But anyways usually I put on a really cute headband, or use a pink bow barette for ponytails/buns, or on special days I just curl the bottom ends a little and add a cute clip.

If you want to do gyaru hair, I reccommend buying cute kawaii accessories and just mixing them up everyday Wave
Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy Dee

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 am

There is nothing worse than a crappy uniform! And I'll also try your idea -- but one more question.... WHo's gonna look totally stylish? lols
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkBubbles~

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 am

the uniform in my school is a V t-shirt with [Without decorations] any color you want with the school's symbol on the left side ,with any pants or skirt you want [ Except from shorts ] and any shoes you want .

in my school it is like a fashion Competition -_- " we are also can come with any Vest we want .. but if it's a Jacket , we must have a symbol .

it's not fun also ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru hair for school    

Back to top Go down

Gyaru hair for school
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1