Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

1st time bleaching hair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jr-mint

PostSubject: 1st time bleaching hair?    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:24 pm

I want to dye my hair, but I know I'm going to have to bleach it to get to the color I want. This is my hair color (the first one is in sunlight + flash, the bottom being indoor lighting and not flash.)

-

I'd really like a color similar to this. (Maybe not the exact color, but a ginger-y ash-y light brown/dark blonde color if you know what I'm talking about?)

-

How many times will I have to bleach my hair to achieve this & how can I tell my hair stylist how to dye it the way I want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: 1st time bleaching hair?    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Probably just once.

I bleach my hair actually for the bleach colour alone, but my sister (who has relatively the same hair colour as you do) bleached her hair to dye it blue. She bleached it once with a home bleaching kit (which is less potent than salon bleach) and her hair came out a blonde-ish-orangey colour after only one bleach on very dark brown hair. After you have it bleached, I suggest that you just find a picture of the colour you would like and just show your stylist.

(I hope I did not misunderstand your question?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylalatbh

PostSubject: Re: 1st time bleaching hair?    Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

I'd always recommend going professional if you want to use bleach. It's so damaging for your hair, especially if you've got hair dye on your hair already.

You would probably need to bleach your hair to lighten it and to cover up any hair dye already on your hair. It will become very brittle and hay-like and could break off at the ends. If your hair is particularly dark now it will more than likely go an orangey colour rather than the blonde you're after, but then you should just use an all over blonde hair dye to even it out.

But definitely seek professional advice first, you don't want to ruin your hair!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://helloandkawaii.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st time bleaching hair?    

Back to top Go down

1st time bleaching hair?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1