Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Bleaching//Help ; _ ;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainielovex3

PostSubject: Bleaching//Help ; _ ;   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:12 am

Hey guys, so I'm kind of confused on how to do thisD: I'm trying to get my final hair color to Egoist Pink by Fresh Light

Currently my hair is an orangish medium brown. I started off with a dark brown, but over the past year have died it about 3 times and always ended up with this orangish toneD:

So I was going to use bleach to lift the color as well as lighten enough so the color I wish to have in the end will actually come up like the box.

The bleach I was planning on using was by fresh light as well:

So my question is would it work if I bleached it first with that and then used the other dye? Does anyone have any experience with this brand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nansu

PostSubject: Re: Bleaching//Help ; _ ;   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:33 am

Yeah, if you want to have a good result I recommend you to bleach your hair.

If you have used darker colors on your latest dyeing (brown, black, caramel) you will probably have to do a color removal, because it's pointless to try to use bleach on colored hair if you have darker hair.
But remeber that color removal is sometimes extremely damaging for your hair, so think carefully. It's also pretty expensive on hairdresser: / After you have removed your color, it's okay to dye your hair with that egoist pink color :3

If you have lighter hair, you can try to use bleach. It's also damaging for hair, but not as much as color remover.

But since you have already colored your hair, I recommend you to do a color removal. It might be harmful to your hair, but bleach will most likely not work on your colored hair.

I hope this helps you, but feel free to ask if you more guestions! wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rainielovex3

PostSubject: Re: Bleaching//Help ; _ ;   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks for answering!^ _ ^
I currently have an orangish, brown hair. It appears light brown in the sunlight. Do you think that would be okay to bleach since it's not far from the color I need to get before applying dye?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nansu

PostSubject: Re: Bleaching//Help ; _ ;   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:23 am

Yes, you can try it. However, most of bleach packages says that they don't recommend to use bleach if you have colored your hair.
I would personally do a color removal, since it would remove your color, but also bleach your hair a little bit. Thumbs up

Sometimes the color remover might not blonde your hair enough, so that's where the bleach comes in. After color removal, you can use bleach. But remember using both color remover and bleach, can be stressful for your hair.
But the package says that it will work on darker hair colors too, so I recommend you to do only color removal.
The reason why your previous colors didn't look as you want, might be because of your first dark haircolor. Dark colors don't leave your hair that easily ^^

So it's up to you what method you use! Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rainielovex3

PostSubject: Re: Bleaching//Help ; _ ;   Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 am

Nansu wrote:
Yes, you can try it. However, most of bleach packages says that they don't recommend to use bleach if you have colored your hair.
I would personally do a color removal, since it would remove your color, but also bleach your hair a little bit. Thumbs up

Sometimes the color remover might not blonde your hair enough, so that's where the bleach comes in. After color removal, you can use bleach. But remember using both color remover and bleach, can be stressful for your hair.
But the package says that it will work on darker hair colors too, so I recommend you to do only color removal.
The reason why your previous colors didn't look as you want, might be because of your first dark haircolor. Dark colors don't leave your hair that easily ^^

So it's up to you what method you use! Wave

Thank you for all the help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleaching//Help ; _ ;   

Back to top Go down

Bleaching//Help ; _ ;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Your Gyaru :: Hair-