Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

help with hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoru

PostSubject: help with hair   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:24 pm

i absolutelly need to cut my hair, but....
i've got a big big problem, i'd love to have the fringe, but i've got a round face, that seems bigger with the fringe...
so i need your help, can you suggest me a hair cut that's cute, that fits with gyaru, but doen't have fringe??
[as usually i apologize for my bad english]

thank you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbmaex3

PostSubject: Re: help with hair   Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am

I think its more about the style than the cut! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
leecegurl07

PostSubject: Re: help with hair   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Looking at your face shape in the picture I see you have a WONDERFUL forhead where particularly you would probably always look your best without a bang or fringe across your forhead. Even though a very textured long whispy band would look great on you. I do not think you have a round shaped face, but if you are worried about a cut making it look wider, I would just get an inverted bob type cut one side longer *under the chin* and the other side shorter where you can tuck it and take away width around your cheek area. You would also look great with a cut that is totally cut short on one side *around ears* and long choppy on the other side with a wispy fringe* Some cuts I found that would look nice on your face shape and give you a little fringe.[img][/img][url][/url][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Last edited by leecegurl07 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : want to pose pictures)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with hair   

Back to top Go down

help with hair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1