Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Please help me improve! Critique me please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
prettylolita

PostSubject: Please help me improve! Critique me please.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 pm

This is my first Gyaru look.
I am having problems with eyeliner. I know I'm missing circle lenses and bottom lashes I'm working on it.

Please tell me how to improve. I am most inspired by the girls in pop sister and Popteen.

Last edited by prettylolita on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prettylolitadoll.tumblr.com
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve! Critique me please.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Maybe a bit more contouring (on your face and your nose), and a little thicker eyeliner on the bottom Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve! Critique me please.   Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 pm

i think you should put a little bit of eyeliner outside the inner eye(hard to explain...make it look cat eye-ish) and sometimes i draw bottom eyelashes on me with liquid or gel eyeliner, but only in the outer end of the eye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiihewitt

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve! Critique me please.   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi ^^
Well in my oppinion you need to go define even more your eyes, make the line on the upper lid stand out of your eye just a little, mark it on the inside as well. With some contour and lower lashes. Highlight the bridge of your nose...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbmaex3

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve! Critique me please.   Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:01 pm

I agree with using a thicker eyeliner on the bottom. And as for foundation, I don't know if it's just your natural skin, but I had a problem where I looked pretty shiny due to a foundation with a high spf. So maybe try using a lower spf foundation. Or if that's not a problem, try using a nice finishing powder (: Nice color on the cheeks though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jerisacake

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve! Critique me please.   Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 am

your skin is just incredible Smile

maybe some lipstick/lipliner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jerisacake.tumblr.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve! Critique me please.   

Back to top Go down

Please help me improve! Critique me please.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1