Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Can anyone recommend some good places to buy a fake fringe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BommieDollie

PostSubject: Can anyone recommend some good places to buy a fake fringe?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Ebay would be most preferred, but if you've bought a fringe from someone on ebay and you know they're a trusty seller + item was good, i'd love to know!
I'm not really up for buying from rakuten etc with a shopping service as it's too much hassle and kinda unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necronomicon-xx

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone recommend some good places to buy a fake fringe?   Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:27 am

Idk if you know this yet, but a good way to find out who's trustworthy in ebay is to look at the reputation points (stars) given to them. You can find those points next to the sellers name. For example " Necronomicon-xx 9857 (rep.pts. given), 98,9% positive feedback".
I have purchased lots of stuff from ebay and always from the sellers whose reputation is close to 100%. I have never had problems that way. Of course I wouldn't necessarily trust a seller that has 100% positive feedback but only 5 persons who have rated him wave

I hope this helped you Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can anyone recommend some good places to buy a fake fringe?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1