Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Gradient Lips?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BowsAndBalloons

PostSubject: Gradient Lips?   Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Could someone tell me how to do the gradient lips? Where it look likes your lips fade into your skin. I've seen tutorials before, but they use, like 6 different items out of the country (Etude House). I wouldn't mind buying it, but I'm afraid stuff coming from overseas will melt or break. Does anyone know any products made in America/Canada that can produce the same results as Etude house? Preferably reliable, cheap items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaberu

PostSubject: Re: Gradient Lips?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 am

You can just use a concealer, light lipstick, lip pencil or anything light and a normal lipstick or lipgloss, it doesn't need to be a specific brand ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Gradient Lips?   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:40 am

well you definitely need lip tint and some lip balms.

If you already have naturally pale pink lips, just use pink lip balm (such as maybelline baby lips in pink punch) and then you can use a tint. I've heard that the benefit tint works great! Just look around in Sephora, I'm sure there's other tints somewhere.

If you don't have naturally pink lips and you want to intensify the look just use lip concealer or something similar (I use maybelline baby lips in peach kiss).

Finally, finish it off with a clear gloss!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gradient Lips?   

Back to top Go down

Gradient Lips?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1