Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avi-chan

PostSubject: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:25 am

Hi,
I wanna know if youīre reading japanese fashion-magazines and if you do, what magazines?

I read this magazines:

Popteen, Ageha, Egg, Ranzuki, Nicola (super-kawaii ), Cutie, Vivi, Eggīs Beauty, Moreru! Ranzuki and Nicky.
I love this magazines because there are tutorials for Make Up, Clothes and Hairstyle
The only thing I doesnīt like is the price of this magazines, they are extrem expensive, so I canīt buy as much as I wanna have

Whatīs with you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riiri

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:35 pm

I download them xD And I canīt call what I do "read" the magazines...I look to the pictures xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:42 am

Riiri wrote:
I download them xD And I canīt call what I do "read" the magazines...I look to the pictures xD

yeah, I canīt japanese too xD but I love the pictures.. I know they can be downloaded and I have many scans on my computer but itīs a wonderfull feeling to get the magazines and hold them in my hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orel

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:47 am

I ordered the last Egg's Hair, Men's Egg, Men's Knuckle, and Spider... It's relatively the same, but I don't have make my choice between them yet, so I choose all of them...

But you can really download it ?? I've nerver found it... >.< Can you share an adress please, if you can?
(Even if it's true that it's better looking your magazine than looking on your PC, I'll prefer to follow on the net and buy magz sometimes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 am

Orel wrote:
I ordered the last Egg's Hair, Men's Egg, Men's Knuckle, and Spider... It's relatively the same, but I don't have make my choice between them yet, so I choose all of them...

But you can really download it ?? I've nerver found it... >.< Can you share an adress please, if you can?
(Even if it's true that it's better looking your magazine than looking on your PC, I'll prefer to follow on the net and buy magz sometimes)

you can look here, I donīt know, if there are scans of magazines for mens, but they have many scans of japanese fashion magazines:

http://www.vvshu.com/type/fspj/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riiri

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:06 am

http://jmagazinescans.livejournal.com/ and the blog http://jmagazinescans.blogspot.com.es :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orel

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:37 am

Thanks girls!

I search a bit but i haven't find what i'm looking for, but i'll try later Wink
And some other magz look good too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:54 am

I love Ageha, although I do the same scan-thing where I just look at the pictures, because, unfortunately, I don't speak Japanese either -.-" I also like Ranzuki!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:49 am

I have a local Japanese bookstore in my city so buying Japanese magazines is easy (they're everywhere really..)

But I only subscribed to 2 magazines - JJ and non-no. I'm thinking of subscribing to Popteen but I have to go on a waiting list since it's such a popular magazine Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jerisacake

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:01 am

i used to be super obsessed with popteen, egg and jelly! i read a bit of ageha but eh... not sure if i like their fashion as much. i think the magazines are fascinating. they always make me feel happy, LOL. except the weird weight loss stuff at the back of the magazines with anorexic models creeped me out....... Horrified
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jerisacake.tumblr.com.au/
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 am

brbshopping wrote:
except the weird weight loss stuff at the back of the magazines with anorexic models creeped me out....... Horrified

I can't help but agree, they always seem a tad bit too thin to me...
But I've seen some magazine issues promote healthy weight loss so it's okay I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jerisacake

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 pm

gisellaaa wrote:

I can't help but agree, they always seem a tad bit too thin to me...
But I've seen some magazine issues promote healthy weight loss so it's okay I guess Smile

oh, that's cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jerisacake.tumblr.com.au/
Avi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:25 am

brbshopping wrote:
except the weird weight loss stuff at the back of the magazines with anorexic models creeped me out....... Horrified

yeah, thatīs realy weird.. I donīt understand why this girls think it looks good.. itīs too much (or too less!?). They doesnīt look healthy...

Last edited by Avi-chan on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PastelDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:36 am

I love Egg and Ranzuki <3 I also 'read' Popteen and Ageha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:40 am

Today Iīve get 7 magazines
If someone loves very kawaii style they have to read the "Nicky"-magazine. The styles there are with many flowers and light make-up. I think itīs for younger gyaru-girls in age from 12-15, but Iīm not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:19 pm

lol i have like 30 magazines mostly popteen cuz its my fav

i also like egg, ranuki, some ageha and kera(but thats not gyaru)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?   

Back to top Go down

Do you read japanese fashion-magazines?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1