Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Holiday Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy Dee

PostSubject: Holiday Plans   Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 am

So how do you guys celebrate Christmas and New Years? I'm just going to be with my family and hopefully go out with my high school buddies before we all leave Sad Do any of you celebrate anything else besides from Christmas? I heard some black people in America celebrate "Kwanzaa" (Did I spell it right? Question ) from sometime in December to January me thinks.. I heard it's something to do with Swahili culture but I don't think there are many Swahili people in South Africa, but we do have a butt load of other different cultures wave . Also my parents tell me that most people in Europe open their presents on Christmas Eve, we have to wait till morning (~Lucky lucky!~)So I hope you guys have a great Festive Season and get what you want! I know I want some Dolly Wink goodies, but overseas shipping is soo expensive when it comes to here! Tears
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody!
I think some MAJOR celebration is in order after dodging the apocalypse Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PastelDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm going to celebrate christmas with my boyfriend, and since it's his birthday I didn't ask for a present. We're going to see The Hobbit on christmas eve<3 (:
With new years eve I'm planning on going to my parents with my boyfriend. Just eating lots of delicious stuff and watching these newyears programs OuO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riiri

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:37 pm

I celebrate Christmas with my parents and Yule with my friends xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 am

Today I celebrate christmas with my family, my childs get there presents (itīs right that in Europe the christmaspresents will be open on 24th December ). On 25th December we will visit the family of my boyfriend. On 26th Dec I will go work.
And newyear I will celebrate with my little son, my mum and my boyfriend. My grandparents will celebrate with my great son and my brother have to work. Itīs not a very great family-event more, as I was a child we have celebrate this day all together.

Marry Christmas to you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Plans   

Back to top Go down

Holiday Plans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1