Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jmuseofficial

PostSubject: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 pm

I know both are highly liked by the general public, which brand and styles do you guys recommend/prefer? Smile Or does it just depend on the occasion/mood?

I'm not a gyaru btw, I'm just someone who's interested in the subculture for now. No where near rich enough to buy all the stuff I want for a legit coord. Meh 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaberu

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:42 am

I don't think it matters so much, they are both good brands!

You don't need to be rich to be a gyaru! If you want more expensive clothes you can allways sew similar ^^ You're very pretty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PastelDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 am

I bought these very cheap eyelashes somewhere in this cheap shop. And they look good, haven't tried them yet.
But I'm not one of the richest and I can tell you, you don't have to be rich to be a good Gyaru n__n
You just need to know how to dress etc. C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmuseofficial

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Izaberu wrote:
I don't think it matters so much, they are both good brands!

You don't need to be rich to be a gyaru! If you want more expensive clothes you can allways sew similar ^^ You're very pretty!

Awww thank you Smile Yeah! I was thinking of learning to sew this summer when I have free time haha : ) I need to lose some weight too xD hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmuseofficial

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:05 pm

PastelDiamond wrote:
I bought these very cheap eyelashes somewhere in this cheap shop. And they look good, haven't tried them yet.
But I'm not one of the richest and I can tell you, you don't have to be rich to be a good Gyaru n__n
You just need to know how to dress etc. C:

Yeah I'm going to slowly build up a nice closet XD I have some nice clothes just not sure how to choord some ;/

Thanks for the advice~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jerisacake

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 am

OMG i love your hair in your avie!

i've never tried diamond lash but i'm buying my first 5 pairs next week, and will let you know!

ebay is great for gyaru on a budget Smile you can buy 10 pairs of cheap brand ones for like two dollars. downside is, sometimes they hurt to wear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jerisacake.tumblr.com.au/
Jmuseofficial

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:23 pm

brbshopping wrote:
OMG i love your hair in your avie!

i've never tried diamond lash but i'm buying my first 5 pairs next week, and will let you know!

ebay is great for gyaru on a budget Smile you can buy 10 pairs of cheap brand ones for like two dollars. downside is, sometimes they hurt to wear!

Aww thank you! : )

Awesome, please do! I can't wait to hear ^_^

Haha yes, I wore some cheap ones yesterday and they hurt to take off, even with makeup remover!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BommieDollie

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 pm

i have pairs from both brands and honestly they are both good, dollywink is just more understated and diamond lash is very dramatic Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nansu

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:14 am

I'm also going receive my first Dollywink lashes soon, so I will let you know ^^ wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galaxybun

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:17 pm

I definitely recommend Diamond lash! I've got the Glamorous, Angel (Upper lash) and Charming (lower lash) Eye. The upper lashes are good for dramatic looks and quite easy to apply because they have a thick band. I find with thinner bands, they tend to stick to everywhere else but my eyelid -_- My Charming Eye lash fell apart after first use, so fiddly Tears I swear I wasn't even that rough with it... but it looks good though. All well I have 4 pairs left to destroy ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinigy.blogspot.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?   

Back to top Go down

Diamond Lash vs. Dolly Wink Eyelash?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1