Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

No real bottom eyelashes??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nansu

PostSubject: No real bottom eyelashes??   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Hey gals, I just realized when I looked at some pictures of gyarus that it reeeeaaly looked like that the fake bottom falsies they wore were the only ones. So have you heard that they would take the real ones off? Panicked This girl here has a pretty good video quality, and I swear that I can't see real bottom lashes!
I don't know if she has really short or light lashes, but if she plucked them off... Crazy, I say! D:

// Edit: I looked into a comments and she said that she doesn't have much of bottom lashes.. Still they look plucked to me XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: No real bottom eyelashes??   Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:40 pm

most japanese ppl have short, thin eyelashes. in my popteen mags in the eye make tutorials you can barely see their real eyelashes on some ppl, but you can still see it there, its just suuuuuper thin and little. luckily since im half japanese, my eyelashes are at least noticable, but still short compared to the average person i guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile

No real bottom eyelashes??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1