Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Critiques?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiwiihewitt

PostSubject: Critiques?    Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 pm

I have been trying my best, and I think I've improved a lot... last monday I got posted on GS ;__; and it was kindda of a let down Dissapointed , but I'll keep on working on myself Welcome

Here's today's makeup:

seems like I like doing that face orz

I am focusing on the eye make... I will try to go on step by step :3 any advice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaberu

PostSubject: Re: Critiques?    Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 am

I like it! I would add some eyeshadow, it's cute and will give more focus on the eyes! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiihewitt

PostSubject: Re: Critiques?    Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 am

Izaberu wrote:
I like it! I would add some eyeshadow, it's cute and will give more focus on the eyes! ^^

Thanks! Wave
I think so too, maybe in the crease of the eye?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: Critiques?    Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 pm

your eye make is amazing!!! i love it!

maybe u can add white eyeshadow to the inner corner of ur eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaberu

PostSubject: Re: Critiques?    Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 am

kiwiihewitt wrote:
Izaberu wrote:

Thanks! Wave
I think so too, maybe in the crease of the eye?

Yes, that would be cute! You can have a light eyeshadow and a darker in the crease ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwiihewitt

PostSubject: Re: Critiques?    Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:34 am

Thank you both Wave
I'll try to apply a lighter shadow on the inner corner.. and a darker one on the crease ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sincerelydolly

PostSubject: Re: Critiques?    Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 pm

I think my suggestion would be trying some lashes with longer bands so the the false lashes would cover the whole top lid and not just the center to the ends of your eyes. I'm not sure if I'm making sense? LOL For example a lot of Japanese brands like Dolly Wink and Diamond Lash make their bands much longer than Western brands.

If anything, I think the eyeliner is not doing your makeup justice. I think the eyeliner should be dark enough to blend in with your lashes but they appear gray in the pictures.

Although I can't tell from the picture lighting but do you use any blush? I think it'd add more depth to your face and brighten it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sincerelydolly.blogspot.com/
kiwiihewitt

PostSubject: Re: Critiques?    Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 pm

sincerelydolly wrote:
I think my suggestion would be trying some lashes with longer bands so the the false lashes would cover the whole top lid and not just the center to the ends of your eyes. I'm not sure if I'm making sense? LOL For example a lot of Japanese brands like Dolly Wink and Diamond Lash make their bands much longer than Western brands.

If anything, I think the eyeliner is not doing your makeup justice. I think the eyeliner should be dark enough to blend in with your lashes but they appear gray in the pictures.

Although I can't tell from the picture lighting but do you use any blush? I think it'd add more depth to your face and brighten it up. Smile
I see what you mean :3 and I actually agree with u >< I need a way to make the eyelines appear darker as the lashes...
And yes I'm wearing blush but it seems like the light doesn't show it at all orz
Thanks for the tips :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critiques?    

Back to top Go down

Critiques?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1