Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

models you DON'T like?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chertel

Chertel

models you DON'T like? Empty
PostSubject: models you DON'T like?   models you DON'T like? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:47 pm

havent really seen a topic like this so i guess i'll start the bashing

not to offend anyone who do like these models but meh, everyone has their opinions

ok so i can't stand mizukitty. like omg i just don't think shes pretty and her crooked smile annoys me
i also don't really like pikarin. shes cute n all but i just don't think shes 'gyaru'. i think she belongs with AKB48 or in a maid cafe better than in popteen but those are just my opinions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sincerelydolly

sincerelydolly

PostSubject: Re: models you DON'T like?   models you DON'T like? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Everyone seems to have that opinion of Pikarin! I do agree though. I'm pretty sure she's popular enough now to move onto other projects besides gal~

I think the only gal I can't stand seeing is Riho Kate. I don't know why but ever since I first saw her in Egg, I just couldn't stand her. I think it's mostly just because I hate the way she does her makeup (it always looks messy to me) and I think her head is oddly shaped... LOL

models you DON'T like? Tumblr_lwdclny00d1qd3w72o1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sincerelydolly.blogspot.com/
Chertel

Chertel

PostSubject: Re: models you DON'T like?   models you DON'T like? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:54 pm

sincerelydolly wrote:
Everyone seems to have that opinion of Pikarin! I do agree though. I'm pretty sure she's popular enough now to move onto other projects besides gal~

I think the only gal I can't stand seeing is Riho Kate. I don't know why but ever since I first saw her in Egg, I just couldn't stand her. I think it's mostly just because I hate the way she does her makeup (it always looks messy to me) and I think her head is oddly shaped... LOL

yeah i mean, shes better now than when she first started, but i was never really fond of her. i think its her eyelids or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotohime

Kotohime

PostSubject: Re: models you DON'T like?   models you DON'T like? EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:25 am

sincerelydolly wrote:

Hey guys, I have a question about Kate Riho.
Is she half-Japanese or Caucasian?
Because her name always struck me and she doesn't look Japanese to me. I usually still get that feel with most models even with the layers of make-up. Wave

But I agree, her face puts me off sometimes, but I love her clothing style. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: models you DON'T like?   models you DON'T like? Empty

Back to top Go down

models you DON'T like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Gyaru-
Jump to: