Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Light to dark hair questions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyBee

PostSubject: Light to dark hair questions?    Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 pm

So, I generally bleach my hair (been doing so for about two years), but the other day, my friend's mom gave me all these really nice hairpieces, since she knows that I always know how to use stuff like that for various things and she was getting rid of them anyway.

The thing is, they're all like a medium dark brown, so, at the state my hair is currently, they're not terribly useful. I'm actually contemplating dying my hair so I can use them (and I've been bleaching for two years, so if nothing else, it'd be something new?) Opinions?

Also, if I do this, I'm considering using Palty dye instead of semi-generic stuff, but first off, how do you gals like it? Secondly, I would probably be buying it from Pinky Paradise, and what worries me is that it says "Japan Palty" -- does that mean it's for dark hair? Would it do something odd to my bleached hair?

Colour I'd probably use --> http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/ctcwr.tpsak/v/vspfiles/photos/palty-ganache-tart-2T.jpg?1357774646

Thanks, gals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sincerelydolly

PostSubject: Re: Light to dark hair questions?    Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 pm

I think you should definitely go for it! The thing about bleaching though is that even though you're dying your hair a darker color, usually if it's not black, the color will fade into different shades rather quickly. For example I've gone from bleached blonde to dark brown and after a couple of washes it'd be light brown. I think your best bet would be to go to your nearest beauty supply store for some help.

I'm pretty sure that since your hair is already bleached, the palty color should catch on rather easily but the color will fade. Also the thing with Palty is that you're probably going to need two boxes if you have any hair length past your shoulders. You might as well buy supplies from a beauty supply store for the same price (just show them an example of what you're hoping to achieve). Anyway, whatever you choose to do, good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sincerelydolly.blogspot.com/
Avi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light to dark hair questions?    Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 am

the haircolor you chosed is really nice ^^ i have dyed yesterday night in a lighter brown, and I think, it looks nice. i have used the sublime mousse from loreal paris, the number of color is 600 (i dont know, if this numbers are international O.o~?).
Before my hair was bleached an colored in a caramel-tone.
now it looks like this:

it looks really naturally, i think. in my opinion a brown haircolor make younger and looks inocent. (i donīt wear make-up yet, so donīt wonder xD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light to dark hair questions?    

Back to top Go down

Light to dark hair questions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1