Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

What circle lenses for dark gyaru makeup?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FluffyBear

PostSubject: What circle lenses for dark gyaru makeup?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:35 am

Hey! Wave I'm kind of new with this gyaru style (I had been admiring different gyaru styles for like two years now and I'm finally ready to be a little bit different than everybody else and I'm really wanting to change my style. Don't worry, I'm not going to change my style overnight, I'm doing it slowly step by step) and I would like to get some tips for the makeup and circle lenses~! ^^

For some strange reason I'm really wanting to get grey circle lenses (btw I'm going to order from pinkyparadise.com, is it a safe place to order?). I would like to know if EOS New Adult Grey circle lenses look weird for kind of dark gyaru makeup?

If you think EOS New Adult Grey would look weird/stupid, what kind of circle lenses would look better? Please don't think I'm some kind of wnb gyaru, who's only making all the gyarus look bad, because I'm not. I'm just really new.. >___<

And sorry for my bad English, I tried my best, haha~ >____<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EK_the_cat

PostSubject: Re: What circle lenses for dark gyaru makeup?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:50 pm

hello! pinkyparadise is awesome, out of any places to order I like that place the best. right when I read the title to your post I thought, "grey lenses, grey!" I think having the dramatic dark makeup makes grey lenses stand out the most. I highly recommend lily 3 tone grey. they're really noticeable but the design is still really natural. they also make your eyes look pretty big! they're a little bit pricier than most but totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What circle lenses for dark gyaru makeup?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1