Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

How to keep curls for all day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiTarePandax3

PostSubject: How to keep curls for all day?   Fri May 01, 2009 10:27 pm

I use a curl activator spray by Tresemme before curling my hair with my 3/4 inch iron. I use a ton of Rave hairspray after and it still doesn't keep my curls for more than 30 minutes T_T
Is there anyone who isable to keep their curls looking tight and neat for all day? Please give me any tips^_^

Last edited by KawaiiTarePandax3 on Sat May 02, 2009 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to keep curls for all day?   Sat May 02, 2009 1:14 am

Curls are not solely for hime gyarus. I use curling tongs and they have a really, REALLY high heat setting. I put it to the max, I curl my hair and spray each curl with hair spray (I use L'oreal Paris Elnett that is good shit) and then after my hair is all done I also spray my whole hair. I also use products when washing my hair to add volume I believe you can get curling mouse which I've heard is really good too.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
KawaiiTarePandax3

PostSubject: Re: How to keep curls for all day?   Sat May 02, 2009 2:41 am

YanYan wrote:
Curls are not solely for hime gyarus. I use curling tongs and they have a really, REALLY high heat setting. I put it to the max, I curl my hair and spray each curl with hair spray (I use L'oreal Paris Elnett that is good shit) and then after my hair is all done I also spray my whole hair. I also use products when washing my hair to add volume I believe you can get curling mouse which I've heard is really good too.

Thank you so much for the reply=DD Does that hairspray make your hairl feel really stiff though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to keep curls for all day?   

Back to top Go down

How to keep curls for all day?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Your Gyaru :: Hair-
Jump to: