Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Can someone tell me what this gyaru photo-editing app is?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LovelyLittleDolls

PostSubject: Can someone tell me what this gyaru photo-editing app is?   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:05 am

I've been trying to look for a specific app that a lot of Gyaru models in Japan (like Tsubasa Masuwaka, Kumiko Funayama, etc.) has been using. It makes your skin look paler & blemish free, and your hair looks softer, your eyes are more defined and you can add blush and such.

Problem is, I've found some similar photo editing app (but they often time look extremely unnatural or just plain bad). The closest thing I've found is a Chinese photo editing app.

Here a lot of the Gals are using it (and since they're all using iPhone, I'm guessing that this is an app).

So can anyone suggest and let me know apps that can generate results like this? I've tried searching for Japanese photo editing apps but all that came up was photo edit apps that only add stickers and such. Meh

If anyone knows it will be much appreciated! wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can someone tell me what this gyaru photo-editing app is?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1