Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiTarePandax3

PostSubject: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 12:00 am

I love Baby the Stars Shine Bright too. Does anyone know if theres any stores similar to that in USA?
Forever 21 and stores like that don't really have sweet lolita/hime gyaru clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 am

ok well the store i have mind is cute and colorful (probably best for manba clothing choices) but now and then it does have a frilly dress or two also~
so try DEB. they are cute regardless of their gyaru type anyway~ >w<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 7:36 am

If you're on a gyaru forum why are you talking about shopping at a lolita store? Lolita and hime gyaru are two completely seperate things! Even hime lolita and him gyaru are worlds apart! Lolita and gyaru have different principles and dress style and also it's Liz Lisa not Lisa Liz

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 7:41 am

Lisa Liz rofl

But if you're looking for a particular brand that sells Jesus Diamante dresses than you'll be hard pressed in any country that they don't ship too. Liz Lisa is a much more casual style orientated store and so you'll be able to find similair things in quite a few mainstream stores; you just have to know where to and what to look for.

I'm from England so we'll have completely different brands, so I really can't help on this one other than to tell you to study the designs and patterns you see in Liz Lisa and try to match them to styles in the US. If you want to look at more Himekaji clothes you could try looking at Tralala and Ruvap also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 7:44 am

Exactly, when people assume you can only get those clothes from Japan or Asian stores/ labels then they really have no style at all. Look in unlikely places, how about working and making your own clothes? Look for patterns, shapes, hemlines, necklines and any other key features. The Japanese gals just wear normal clothes and clothes are similar around the world.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
BobaTea

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 4:18 pm

I agree that hime and sweet lolita are completely diffrent things and i also disagree with the statement that forever21 doesnt carry hime items.
I think once you start looking at hime apart from lolita you will realize that hime items can be found most anywhere.
Once again you must know what to look for!
I would try department stores..
Belk
Rue 21(is that the right number lol)
Forever 21
Wet Seal( but be very careful because its easy to go from sweet to sexy when shopping at wet seal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/charmydoll/
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 4:42 pm

I was commenting on Baby the Stars Shine Bright and I know that hime can be found in quite a few places, if you look at shapes, patterns, hemlines and so on. There is a fine line between lolita and gyaru cross over the wrong side and claim to be something else could spell disaster, just warning you.

Back to top Go down
KawaiiTarePandax3

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 8:06 pm

YanYan wrote:
If you're on a gyaru forum why are you talking about shopping at a lolita store? Lolita and hime gyaru are two completely seperate things! Even hime lolita and him gyaru are worlds apart! Lolita and gyaru have different principles and dress style and also it's Liz Lisa not Lisa Liz

I know that. I just like both kinds of styes since the dresses are similar. I know that the personalities are completly different. And I don't dress just as one style I sometimes choose to stick to lolita for awhile and then just try hime gyaru for awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm

be careful hun!
this sight is meant to be understanding and helpful, but you WILL get torn apart for living a double style life by gyaru!
especially if you are a gyaru in harajuku, or a lollita in shibuya!
you just can't cross those two~ ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiTarePandax3

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Wed May 06, 2009 11:01 pm

QT kiri-panda wrote:
be careful hun!
this sight is meant to be understanding and helpful, but you WILL get torn apart for living a double style life by gyaru!
especially if you are a gyaru in harajuku, or a lollita in shibuya!
you just can't cross those two~ ^^

Yeah T-T I know. Thanks for the wanring. I'll try to stick to one>< xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Thu May 07, 2009 3:52 am

KawaiiTarePandax3 wrote:
I know that. I just like both kinds of styles since the dresses are similar.
No no no! The dresses are not similair in the least (apart from both being dresses, of course). Lolita are trying to look cute and young, Himegyaru are trying to look like sophisticated princesses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Thu May 07, 2009 5:04 am

yes that true, the dresses are very different, but keep in mind "kawaiitarepandaxD" (i forgot what your name was^^Wink is still very new to gal style. telling her these things is very important! and extremely necessary! but lets try to do it as kindly as we can, ok gals?
^-^ thank you~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Thu May 07, 2009 2:26 pm

I was being kind and saving her from being on gyaru fucks or any other website she could end up on if she went wrong. Trust me this is not nasty. Look if you like lolita and princess go for hime loli but gyaru and lolita are in no way similar, I have done research in to the lolita fashion and every other fashion because I am interested in it but I am a gal and dress solely gal. Shibuya and Harajuku don't mix well and if you start saying lolita and gyaru are the same weaboo and n00b cards will be called. Lolita and gyaru are both hostile when you mix up their styles or get them wrong. I suggest pick one you like and stick to it, don't deviate. If you want to be creative go towards visual kei.

Back to top Go down
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Thu May 07, 2009 8:23 pm

yes i agree! its very good information to know! thank you~
i just don't want anyone to feel upset....>w<
good advice though!~ ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Fri May 08, 2009 9:37 am

You have to be cruel to be kind sometimes. Plus more upset from gyaru fucks or any mockery websites if you're up there.

Back to top Go down
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Fri May 08, 2009 2:07 pm

yes...i know how that is....that sight is very cruel...its a bad example of what gyaru is in my opinion.
anyway i understand what you are doing~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Fri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Well actually it's quite a good site especially if I found myself on there I'd step my game up or ask them how I could improve, it's not like they won't tell you. It's there to give people a wake-up call. The gyaru world has never been a friendly one, people don't go around praising bad things. If you lavish people in praise where it's not deserved they'll never learn. If you put your pictures on the internet then they also have every right to comment.

Back to top Go down
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 pm

yeah but if someone sneaks a picture and puts it up, that different~ ^^;
and like i have said 4 times now, i think criticism is great! we all need to hear it! but only constructive criticism.
though i agree with you, its important! ^o^~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixieromamba91

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 am

I do believe there is a store that sells similar style of clothing for both Lolita and Hime Gyaru, it's called Honeycomb Hideout. You should check it out of anyone's looking for those styles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000004810839
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Sat May 09, 2009 6:54 pm

do you know just where i could find one?~ ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hello-kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Sat May 09, 2009 7:35 pm

In arkansas there is a store called solemates which carries btsey johnson heels
you would die for them and koko would agree with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/minniemanba
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   Sun May 10, 2009 6:08 am

too far.....;O;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?   

Back to top Go down

Any stores similar to Lisa Liz or Jesus Diamante in the USA?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1